PDA

View Full Version : Favorite movie scene of all time

pshreck
01-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Note that I am saying favorite and not 'greatest', so people can post what they think is the best, not what they think everyone would say is the best as a whole.

My favorite movie scene of all time is in the not-so-famous Vision Quest.

The finale when Louden wrestles Shute, a mythical wrestler who has never lost a high school wrestling match in his life, and beats him. Just a classic sports moment and one of those movie moments that gets me all choked up when I see it. It is the perfect culmination of a character and a story, in my opinion.

A close second is in Independence day, when Randy Quaids character flies his plane into the alien ship, shouting.. "I'm baAAAAcckkk".

Please dont flame me, I know these seem lame.

ClaytonN
01-30-2005, 11:00 PM
We had this thread like a week or two ago, because I distinctly remember saying the scene where Adrien Brody plays for the German soldier in "The Pianist"

pshreck
01-30-2005, 11:02 PM
That would suck if this is true, because I didn't remember one at all and did a quick search to see if I could find one and didn't...

sorry if it is a repeat.

fsuplayer
01-30-2005, 11:09 PM
yeah, it was a great thread too. got over 100+ replies i think.

cant remember who started it however.

oh wait....it was poster shaun.

here, ill just link you.

Top 5 Movie Scenes (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1485486&Fo rum=f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=100&Main=1485486 &Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=714&daterange=1&ne werval=4&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post1485486)

pshreck
01-30-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, it was a great thread too. got over 100+ replies i think.

cant remember who started it however.

oh wait....it was poster shaun.

here, ill just link you.

Top 5 Movie Scenes (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1485486&Fo rum=f20&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=100&Main=1485486 &Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=714&daterange=1&ne werval=4&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post1485486)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I had already found it and was pleased to have missed it the first time, so I can read through it now.