PDA

View Full Version : What do you put villian on?

jedi
01-30-2005, 10:02 PM
3/6 B&M hand. Villian is directly to my left and has played loose passive. Isn't terribly loose, but still plays any Ace from any position and is a typical player who goes too far with his hands.

I have 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 off the button. Villian is CO this hand.

There is 1 limper in front of me, I limp. Villian and button limp. Both blinds come along, 6 to the flop

FLop T /images/graemlins/club.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Checked to me, I bet, Villian calls everyone else folds.

(3.5BB)
Turn 2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet, he calls

River: A /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, Villian Raises. I 3-bet, Villian re-raises.

It's heads up right now, and we can go until we're both out.

What do you put villian on? What should my next action be?

Results (in white): <font color="white">

I 5-bet it, with the intention of calling a 6 bet. I was so convinced that he hit a flush that I didn't really consider the possibility that he slowplayed AT on the turn.

He called me, and showed AA for Aces full. That was the LAST hand I thought he'd have. oh well.
</font>

ghostface
01-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Its B&amp;M and they suck there. Why rule out a stupidly played AA. I would probably quit after 3 or 4 bets when he started to show no willingness of slowing down. Im surprised he stopped at 5 bets.

Note: I use the blue background scheme so results in white just arent a good idea. In fact its just better to leave the results out and post them after everyone has made their objective analysis dont you think?

buffett
01-30-2005, 10:09 PM
I want to go on the record before I look at your answer, just to prove to the world how stoopid I am. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I say he's got KcXc.
I rule out AA b/c of the PF, flop, and turn action.
I rule out TxXx b/c of the flop and turn action.
I would keep re-raising him until either he called or I put about 1/4 of my stack in, at which point I credit him for sucking me in with a huge slowplay and just call.
-web

buffett
01-30-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
better to leave the results out and post them after everyone has made their objective analysis

[/ QUOTE ]

feelixthegreek
01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
He must have been so surprised that his aces held up. He's convinced they never win.