PDA

View Full Version : 5 saltine crackers in under a minute

Alobar
01-30-2005, 09:35 PM
The current record among my friends is 70 seconds. It sounds easy, but it isnt. Its also a sweet bet to pull on people because they will laugh at how easy it sounds, then take the bet and lose.

You are NOT allowed water, you can eat them however you wish, all 5 at once, or one at a time, or whatever. They have to be the salted kind. And you have to have swallowed all of it in under a minute for it to count.

pshreck
01-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Always thought it was 6.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 09:36 PM
I have tried this once, its pretty hard actually.

Try this one, eat two saltines at the same time with no water in under a minute.

slickpoppa
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
this isn't nearly as hard as the gallon challenge. i've seen one guy do 7 in a minute. although most peole cannot even come close. my friends dog was able to do about 18. we could have given it more but we didn't want to make it sick

Alobar
01-30-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my friends dog was able to do about 18. we could have given it more but we didn't want to make it sick

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, that rules....my dog ate a whole loaf of bread in under like 3 minutes (thats about how long I was out of the room for)...wonder how many cracker she can put down...damn I might have to go to the store tonight /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Thank you very much.
Nice little bet for my bar regulars. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Steve McQueen
01-30-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my friends dog was able to do about 18. we could have given it more but we didn't want to make it sick

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, that rules....my dog ate a whole loaf of bread in under like 3 minutes (thats about how long I was out of the room for)...wonder how many cracker she can put down...damn I might have to go to the store tonight /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's borderline animal abuse. Both cases. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Alobar
01-30-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's borderline animal abuse. Both cases. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If leaving the room and then coming back to find your dog has gotten up on the counter, taken a full loaf of bread down, and eaten the entire thing is abuse....then I am guilty as charged /images/graemlins/frown.gif (I had just gotten her, so she wasnt trained, and I didnt know better than to leave [censored] on the counter)

as for the other statement, I was clearly joking

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious

slickpoppa
01-30-2005, 10:22 PM
my friends dog was a great dane and downed the crackers like they were kernels of popcorn. he seemed to enjoy it and i really doubt he suffered any ill effects from it.