PDA

View Full Version : some more thoughts on FTR, and introducing the TSC relief fund...

WillMagic
01-30-2005, 07:58 PM
For those of you who don't know FTR is short for www.flopturnriver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com), and basically some of our posters have engaged in a pissing contest with posters on their forum. There's lots of detail in other threads.

At first, I was embarrassed by the fact that we had even stooped so low as to get into a pissing contest with such an obviously worse forum. Not only is it pointless, but it also alerts other people to the presence of 2+2, and generally I don't really think we are trying to advertise. Notice that none of the respected posters joined in this flame war.

But then I realized that if I wanted anyone to go spouting off about 2+2 to another forum, I'd want it to be TSC. If it were someone with an iota of logical reasoning ability people might find out that the discussion here is high-quality. But with TSC as our representative, most posters at FTR will think that our discussion is immature and illogical, and won't come. Since I generally believe that people should have to discover 2+2 for themselves and not have it handed to them on a silver platter, this is a good thing

Also, in the course of reading all these threads and seeing TSC's picture over and over again, I realized what I found so disturbing about it. It's not his face, but the fact that he is stroking his chin, giving the abhorrent impression that he actually thinks before he speaks/posts.

So back to the state of OOT. This forum is great when the quality posters come here to talk, and we get to see a lot of interesting discussion and the occasional debate on subjects like "Who is hotter?" and "What is your favorite movie?" and, best of all, the lack of equal protection under the law for women's breasts. But, right now, the forum is dominated by TSC and his non-stop, self-weighting posting, and this restricts the quality of the discussion. Thus I am proposing the TSC relief fund.

The purpose of said relief fund would be to get TSC a girl. This might take some serious capital...with plastic surgery, probable lipo, a new wardrobe, and some proper training in manners and elocution, this could easily run up into mid five-figures. That, or we could start a mass mailing to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to take TSC on. Now that I think of it, that's a lot cheaper, and would probably have a really entertaining before/after scene.

Any thoughts?

Will

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 08:08 PM
You're dumb as hell. We like TSC a lot more than you, and you have very little say in anything. This is clearly a poorly chosen battle, and one that you certainly cannot win. Why don't you take your gay ass back to NVG, because I can promise to make your experience in OOT an uncomfortable one at best. Piss off, your opinion is worthless.

daryn
01-30-2005, 08:10 PM
*yawn*

i made this post a month ago

Ulysses
01-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Huh?

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're dumb as hell. We like TSC a lot more than you, and you have very little say in anything. This is clearly a poorly chosen battle, and one that you certainly cannot win. Why don't you take your gay ass back to NVG, because I can promise to make your experience in OOT an uncomfortable one at best. Piss off, your opinion is worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote buster for my favorite poster.

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Will Who?
I am sure TSC is doing just fine.
What is your story?

AngryCola
01-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Have you seen this?

Link (http://www.ape-o-naut.org/famous/)

Joey Knish
01-30-2005, 08:25 PM
You're a little punk.

AngryCola
01-30-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're a little punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay...

I admit it.

This really did make me laugh.

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 08:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're a little punk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay...

I admit it.

This really did make me laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
no one who posts in OOT likes you so you might as well go away and work on your horribly uninteresting blog. I love how little bitches like you post things online, some how the keyboard and anonymity of the internet give you the courage to finally grow some balls. Now, I am guessing you are done puffing your "chest" out being a big man, so why don't you go listen to some more Dashboard Confessional and mope around about that broad who won't go out with you because you are a spineless little bitch.

Holla back when you start shaving.

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 08:35 PM
Owned.

daryn
01-30-2005, 08:39 PM
man you don't pull no punches

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Any thoughts?

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/attn2.jpg

dr. klopek
01-30-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

pshreck
01-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Not to really agree with most of what you are saying, but I will say that there are tons of people who post in a TSC-started thread just because he started it. There are people just joining responses in threads because TSC posted in them, and they are responding to his specific response.

I alluded to this the other day when we had yet another stupid thread started that was ONLY about TSC and his picture or something stupid like that.

That said... I like TSC's posts just about as much as any funny dude on this forum... but people, new AND old, stop knob-slobbing this guy so much, it's just a forum.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]why wouldn't I? I tell the truth man, and I wouldn't hestitate to tell the truth about someone like Will. Daryn, this little bitch posted on his blog that he apparently pwned me in some sort of discussion on here which is:
1. completely false
2. incredibly gay, who the [censored] talks about some person they have never met before on a [censored] Blog no one reads
3. Shows you how much of a little bitch he is, because he brags about "pwning" people on a online message board.

I don't need to go into specifics on the thread, but it was clearly shown I was correct when another posted pointed out how stupid Will is.

Let me put it this way, Will is like a flea that I scratch of my balls with my muthafucking paw, bitch ass.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 08:53 PM
dude no one slobs my knob on here and if anything the people whom talk about me are people that have either met me or are people are talk to reguarly, theres a huge difference.

AngryCola
01-30-2005, 08:56 PM
People who are somewhat friendly are going to stick up for each other against a stranger.

It's pretty normal.

PS-
Don't tell people to stop sucking up or whatever when you are currently brown nosing El Diablo.

pshreck
01-30-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude no one slobs my knob on here and if anything the people whom talk about me are people that have either met me or are people are talk to reguarly, theres a huge difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt say 'slobbing your knob' in the traditional sense, but I think you tend to get a ton more responses than literally any other poster, because of some status level that you have.

I again want to say I don't agree with the original guy, your posting isn't unfunny or ignorant whatsoever, and you picture isn't really pompous. Your pose is actually quite funny.

It is hard to deny though that you get the most attention on this forum, and it's by far over the next-closest.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 09:17 PM
BTW, here is a pic of the P.I.M.P. Willmagic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/ThaSaltCracka/faggot.jpg

thats from his blog.

daryn
01-30-2005, 09:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]why wouldn't I? I tell the truth man, and I wouldn't hestitate to tell the truth about someone like Will. Daryn, this little bitch posted on his blog that he apparently pwned me in some sort of discussion on here which is:
1. completely false
2. incredibly gay, who the [censored] talks about some person they have never met before on a [censored] Blog no one reads
3. Shows you how much of a little bitch he is, because he brags about "pwning" people on a online message board.

I don't need to go into specifics on the thread, but it was clearly shown I was correct when another posted pointed out how stupid Will is.

Let me put it this way, Will is like a flea that I scratch of my balls with my muthafucking paw, bitch ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i don't pull 'em either.

dr. klopek
01-30-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

thats from his blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

See? Funny, insightful, artistic. PWNED.

daryn
01-30-2005, 09:19 PM

thats from his blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.. COME ON THIS IS FUNNY

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

thats from his blog.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daryn
01-30-2005, 09:20 PM
stop just quoting people you dumb mofo!
<font color="white"> *i say this fully knowing that some man of sub-average intelligence will just quote THIS </font>

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Hmmm..another milestone.
7000 posts.
Im still pissed at you for the Britney thread. Watch your back. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

dr. klopek
01-30-2005, 09:26 PM
unless when he tries to quote it, he sees the white text in the quote.

Shut up in advance.

Reef
01-30-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

his left stroke's the death stroke

vulturesrow
01-30-2005, 10:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who don't know FTR is short for www.flopturnriver.com (http://www.flopturnriver.com), and basically some of our posters have engaged in a pissing contest with posters on their forum. There's lots of detail in other threads.

At first, I was embarrassed by the fact that we had even stooped so low as to get into a pissing contest with such an obviously worse forum. Not only is it pointless, but it also alerts other people to the presence of 2+2, and generally I don't really think we are trying to advertise. Notice that none of the respected posters joined in this flame war.

But then I realized that if I wanted anyone to go spouting off about 2+2 to another forum, I'd want it to be TSC. If it were someone with an iota of logical reasoning ability people might find out that the discussion here is high-quality. But with TSC as our representative, most posters at FTR will think that our discussion is immature and illogical, and won't come. Since I generally believe that people should have to discover 2+2 for themselves and not have it handed to them on a silver platter, this is a good thing

Also, in the course of reading all these threads and seeing TSC's picture over and over again, I realized what I found so disturbing about it. It's not his face, but the fact that he is stroking his chin, giving the abhorrent impression that he actually thinks before he speaks/posts.

So back to the state of OOT. This forum is great when the quality posters come here to talk, and we get to see a lot of interesting discussion and the occasional debate on subjects like "Who is hotter?" and "What is your favorite movie?" and, best of all, the lack of equal protection under the law for women's breasts. But, right now, the forum is dominated by TSC and his non-stop, self-weighting posting, and this restricts the quality of the discussion. Thus I am proposing the TSC relief fund.

The purpose of said relief fund would be to get TSC a girl. This might take some serious capital...with plastic surgery, probable lipo, a new wardrobe, and some proper training in manners and elocution, this could easily run up into mid five-figures. That, or we could start a mass mailing to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to take TSC on. Now that I think of it, that's a lot cheaper, and would probably have a really entertaining before/after scene.

Any thoughts?

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

Save the money for yourself. Anyone who feels the need to post on his lameass blog about "owning" someone on an online discussion forum is obviously in much greater danger of never seeing a member of the fair sex nude.

Popinjay
01-30-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stop just quoting people you dumb mofo!
<font color="white"> *i say this fully knowing that some man of sub-average intelligence will just quote THIS </font>

[/ QUOTE ]