PDA

View Full Version : A Dream

Michael Davis
01-30-2005, 07:04 PM
I've remembered about 10 dreams in my life, so to actually have one to talk about the next morning is quite an accomplishment. Perhaps I need to reexamine my life, as poker seems to be taking over.

In my dream, I am playing a 20-40 game at Pokerstars with BusterStacks, Tosh, and a random fish. I don't think there is a 20-40 on Stars, I never play there myself, and I have no idea why these two showed up in my dream.

Anyways, the fish is fishing it out hard, but so is Tosh. Tosh is open-limping, coldcalling with T7s, and playing like an animal postflop whenever he has anything. He's also running over the table. Buster is talking all kinds of trash to Tosh and getting no response; Buster is also getting routinely raped by Tosh's ridiculous hands.

I don't notice that it's Tosh playing, I just have the guy categorized as an uberfish. His avatar is a pear. When I finally see who it is, I ask, "WTF Tosh? What are you doing?"

And Tosh says, "Where I live this money doesn't mean jack. FU and die, Americans."

I wish I could make it more interesting and compelling, but that was my dream and I want it analyzed.

-Michael

thirddan
01-30-2005, 07:05 PM
im just curious, have you ever met either of them?

Michael Davis
01-30-2005, 07:06 PM
Nope, and I rarely respond to either of them. It appears to be totally random. Also, they were both acting like complete a-holes at the table, so I just generated some bogus awful personalities for them.

-Michael

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 07:08 PM
You like threesomes with strangers?

thirddan
uuuhhh, i don't know [censored] about dreams and hardly ever remember mine, but maybe you shouldn't drink/eat/play poker before sleep...or, get a girlfriend /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Reef
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not strangers- 2+2ers

TylerD
01-30-2005, 07:20 PM
which is considerably less appealing.

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not strangers- 2+2ers

[/ QUOTE ]
Right, and MD watches while one gets dominated and raped.
Does that sound reasonable?

Michael Davis
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Heh, maybe I shouldn't have used "raped." /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Michael

BeerMoney
01-30-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps I need to reexamine my life, as poker seems to be taking over.

[/ QUOTE ]

How exactly can you say seems after you have one of ten dreams in your whole life that you remember is about 20/40 with 2 guys you chat with on an internet forum about poker? Dude, it IS taking over your life.