01-30-2005, 06:49 PM
n/m

ClaytonN
01-30-2005, 06:50 PM
what does n/m mean?

never mind?

Lazymeatball
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
they got stale and meaningless because they always depicted two superhot women who nobody in their right mind would turn down anyway, but some moron would always have to take a stand and say there is no way he would bang such and such to prove that he was a Stud. But by all means, make up your own poll if you want to, it doesn't bother me, I'll just skip 'em over.

Rick Diesel
01-30-2005, 11:29 PM
It means no message included.

Greenthumb
01-31-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
they got stale and meaningless because they always depicted two superhot women who nobody in their right mind would turn down anyway, but some moron would always have to take a stand and say there is no way he would bang such and such to prove that he was a Stud. But by all means, make up your own poll if you want to, it doesn't bother me, I'll just skip 'em over.

[/ QUOTE ]
cmon son, i have to reiterate, my poll btwn jennicide and pokerjo was legit. wouldnt you ratherr answer one of these polls as apposed to what did you eat for lunch/what movie did you like better/ etc? im drunk as hell right now id like to point that out.
Love,
Greenthumb
ps. pats by at least 14

jakethebake
01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Why not start one instead of posting this?

Rick Diesel
01-31-2005, 12:08 PM
Because I am too busy to search for pictures to post, but not too busy to view pictures that others have posted.