PDA

View Full Version : Do you find Celebrity Poker tough to watch?

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 05:38 PM
I try to watch it to get a newbies perspective but I find it very painful. I'm not kidding.

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 05:39 PM
I agree.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
01-30-2005, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I try to watch it to get a newbies perspective but I find it very painful. I'm not kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I stopped watching it after the first two shows, it was just waaaaay to hard to watch.

Ulysses
01-30-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but my buddy's girlfriend is apparently on a recent one featuring Ray Romano. He loses a hand or something and goes over and seeks solace with her and her friends. I haven't seen the episode yet. She's a cute redhead.

PokerCat69
01-30-2005, 06:02 PM
They are celebs after all and not professional poker players.

If you want to watch better poker check out WPT.

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Really? That sounds good.
What channel is that on?

brassnuts
01-30-2005, 06:29 PM
I used to hate it, but now it's my favorite poker on TV.

AngryCola
01-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Nah, I can't watch it. It's too painful for me, as well.

Still, I hope as many regular Joes as possible watch it.

Reef
01-30-2005, 07:02 PM
I just wish I could play against them

PokerCat69
01-31-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What channel is that on?

[/ QUOTE ]
funny you should ask. Where I live WPT is on 4pm Sunday, and the last 3 weeks I sit down to watch WPT and its celeb poker instead.

Zoltri
01-31-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What channel is that on?

[/ QUOTE ]
funny you should ask. Where I live WPT is on 4pm Sunday, and the last 3 weeks I sit down to watch WPT and its celeb poker instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/images/smilies/nutkick.gif

maryfield48
01-31-2005, 04:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you watch it on City out of Toronto? That was the only WPT my cable company carried, and same story - I guess they are in between WPT seasons.

Exactly why a Jamaican cable company is carrying City TV is a question to which I have no answer.

jakethebake
01-31-2005, 12:06 PM
clearly wrong forum.

Zoltri
01-31-2005, 12:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
clearly wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am sure it has been discussed there many times.

Toro
01-31-2005, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but my buddy's girlfriend is apparently on a recent one featuring Ray Romano. He loses a hand or something and goes over and seeks solace with her and her friends. I haven't seen the episode yet. She's a cute redhead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've watched a couple of minutes here and there but the one with Ray Romano, Brad Garrett, Curt Schilling and two women whose names I don't remember was very good so i ended up watching most of it. Brad Garrett was freaking hilarious.

At one point, he had everyone in stitches and Ray Romano broke in and said "if I knew you were that funny, I would have given you more lines on the show".

The girls in the audience that Ray kept going over to for either congradulations after winning a hand or solace after losing were pretty hot. You're friend is a lucky guy.