PDA

View Full Version : Party Low Limit With 10% Rake To Start!!!

01-30-2005, 03:46 PM
First time I post on this specific forum. I noticed that at Party's 1-2, they take a 50 cents rake at a $5 pot! Although they do not take additional rake until the next level, this is still exorbitant as compared to their 2-4 where no rake is taken until a $20 pot is reached.

PS takes 25 cents at $5.00

For the low limit players, take notice and maybe e-Mail Party for your own benefit.

I am not endorsing any other site but just trying to help the less informed players out there.

Thythe
01-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Yeah we're all well aware of this. We pay extra to play with the fish. E-mailing Party won't help as it is more profitable for them to do this. There's probably only about 2% of players even notice the rake whatsoever.

playersare
01-30-2005, 04:52 PM
even if you're playing 50c/$1 full ring with only a 10x raked hand bonus on PP, you're still getting a minimum of 200% back on the house action.

just don't play on a party skin unless you've got a bonus running, or at the very least a rakeback deal. this is not a difficult thing to do.

Synergistic Explosions
01-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Yes, it only makes sense to play party low limits while working off a bonus. They also charge an industry high rake of .75 at the 12.00 level.

At 5.00 it may be considered a 10% rake of the pot. But if you deduct your total contribution to the pot after you win, this rake could represent a high of a 20% take of your net winnings.

This is why many winning players on Partys low limit tables will find they actually pay more in rake than they have actually won for the long term.