PDA

View Full Version : pacific poker bonus question

car ramrod
01-30-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey guys new to forum, but been playing holdem online for about a year. Just getting into the whole bonus whoring thing. I got a question about Pacific's bonuses.
The bonus entails, you must bet 20 times the amount of the bonus. If my bonus is $50.00 then I must bet 20 X 50 or $1000. Is this correct. If so, does that mean if I bring $100 to the table at a 1/2 game that I am betting that. Or do I have to physically put in $1000 of my money over the course of my playing. Hope that makes sense.
Does that seem kind of crazy for a $50.00 bonus. Or is it pretty easy to achieve. I usually play .50/1 or 1/2 and play about 2-3 hours a day.
Can someone let me know if I should make it, I think I have 30 days. thanks.
ps. any other easy bonuses I should go for. I did party's that was easy, x amount of raked hands,that I can understand.

kdog
01-30-2005, 09:58 PM
For your example it means you have to make $1000 worth of bets/calls/blinds/antes/whatever. When you have contributed $1000 worth of action the bonus is yours. Not an easy one to clear if you are a reasonably tight player.

maurile
01-30-2005, 11:54 PM
You can tell how much you've wagered by looking at your bonus points (from the cashier page). IIRC, you get 1 bonus point for each $10 wagered . . . so once you get 100 bonus points, you'll know that you've bet $1000 and will have cleared your $50 bonus.

maurile
01-31-2005, 01:13 AM
I cleared the $100 bonus ($2000 of action) yesterday and today in about 7 total hours of $5/$10 hold 'em.

CheeseBurger
01-31-2005, 02:39 AM
I just started the site bonus whoring thing as well. I don;t think Pacific is a good choice. The bonus is tough to clear, and the cashouts take way to long.

I started out at partypoker. There is a couple bonuses that have worked for me there. (Bonusjan and compbonus) I would also assume more are on the way.

I then headed over to Paridise and absolute poker and cleared their sign up bonuses. Paridise has a nice bonus coming up friday so you might want to hit there next. Use the granny bonus code if you can.

After I was done there I headed to pokerroom.com. I signed up there today and recieved a 30% bonus. It is a nice bonus but tough to clear. You will need to play atleast the 1/2 tables there to clear the bonus. Play was crazy tight to.

Hope that helps. There is a lot of info on how to be a good bonus whore here. The link below is where I started.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1060198&fp art=&PHPSESSID=

car ramrod
01-31-2005, 11:44 AM
thnaks, the link helped out.
Thanks to everyone.

bosoxfan
01-31-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Paridise has a nice bonus coming up friday so you might want to hit there next.

[/ QUOTE ]

what bonus is this?
thanks

BigBluffer
01-31-2005, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Paridise has a nice bonus coming up friday so you might want to hit there next.

[/ QUOTE ]

what bonus is this?
thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Their Super Bowl reload. 20% up to $200. Enter either Eagles or Patriots as bonus code and if your team wins (+/- 6.5 points) you get an entry into a "special" freeroll. 10X bonus in raked hands to clear.