PDA

View Full Version : What to do with the Step buy ins?

Martin Aigner
01-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Crosspost from the Internet forum:

I like these Steps tourneys at Party, but there is one thing I donīt like too much. I start at the Step4 tourneys (500+35), which I think have the most value. Now what I donīt like is the fact that if I place 6th or worse I donīt have a choice but have to play at a Step 1 or 2. Since qualifying from these tourneys back to Step 4 or 5 takes too much time I hardly play them at all (and have several free buy ins now). Anyone knows wheather Party cashes them in if asked to? (I would even change ten 50+5 buy ins into one 500+35)

Any of you have the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Martin Aigner

P.S.: I just tried one Step 1 tourney and thought that I might simply move all in on every hand. First hand Iīm on the button, everybody calls, I move all in with J9o, get called only by UTG with 66 and I win by making a straight. Next hand 3 players call, I move all in with A2s, get called by the button with A5o, I catch a 2 on the river and I win again. Now although I donīt really care too much about this tourney Iīm simply not cool enough to further moce all in on every hand, which is what I wanted to do originally. /images/graemlins/frown.gif