PDA

View Full Version : 6/12 hand - comments

rt1
01-29-2005, 11:57 PM
6/12 Garden City, San Jose CA

CO posts BB
CO-1 post BB+dead

I get 88 in MP.

EP (FAF) - fobby asain floater open raises. She is weak tight, but has shown down very weak hands that she open raised.

EP2 (LP) - calls. He has anything.

I call (88). I know the Posters + BB are calling here.

Question 1: Should I 3 bet to attempt to push the posters out?

Posters call, BB calls. 6 of us see a flop of AA2 rainbow. BB checks, FAF checks, Loose dude checks, I check, posters check.

Turn is a 7. FAF leads. She is not one to slow play, and if she does, she carrys it to the river. She wouldn't lead here with the ace. I am 100% positive I have her beat. Loose dude calls. He could have anything, not too sure if I have him beat. I really want to raise this, but the posters are fairly tricky and are 3 betting here with the 7, ace, or any pocket pair. I think I am way to weak passive and I throw my cards away.

----

What would you have done?

mtdoak
01-29-2005, 11:59 PM
Bet the flop. Take the free turn card (if its given) and check/call river.

rt1
01-30-2005, 12:01 AM
Huh? if i bet the flop and the posters call I don't think i ever get a free river. And if i do, i sure as hell aint getting a free showdown.

thirddan
01-30-2005, 12:04 AM
preflop: i would just call

flop: once you know that FAF doen'st have an A i think you should bet when its you action, the posters have basically random hands since they posted and you hand is likley to be good here, don't give a free card to someone that would fold if you bet...

rt1
01-30-2005, 12:07 AM
*nm* thanks for advice