PDA

View Full Version : My take on FTR

cnfuzzd
01-29-2005, 11:53 PM
I was a debater in both high school and college. On my high school squad, there was a wierd hierarchy. At the top were the best our squad had to offer. These people not only were the most successfull, but also the most productive, and, to some degree, the most arrogant. Never to the point of belittling those whose lives werent consumed by debate, but there was some definite joshing occuring, which was only reasonable since the people on the recieving end werent as committed to the event as those dishing out. However, the ranks of the "elite" were always open. I remember when i was accepted as one of our top debaters, and i remember when we accepted others. Sure, some people occasionally got their feelings hurt, but in the end, we would always come together, and remember that we were a team, helping each other out. This is twoplustwo. Sure, we point out when someone is stupid, and we try to belittle those who are repeatedly stupid. We like make fun of each other, and we enjoy jokes at ours' and others' expense. But we are also always here to help each other. We also, rightly in my view, are proud of the skills we have obtained, and are refining, in our craft, and happy with our "teams" success. We are always there for each other, even if it is only half the forum uniting against the other half about who the hottest chick under thirteen is. In the end though, we are a group of people almost universally rabid about improving our poker game, and willing to engage in fierce discussion to come to the proper conclusion.

FTR seems much more social, much less combatitive. I have never felt stressed here, but FTR seems even more relaxed. I for one dont like the fact that posts are getting discussed days later without the "correct" answer ever being labeled as such. This isnt neccesarily a bad thing, but i think the vast magority of FTRs membership is hiding behind a veil of weak-tight-dom, or at the very least are unwilling to properly engage in criticism of their play. I think that there are probably quite a few at-least-break-even players in that forum, with a handfull of really good players, but i think someone would be better served in our forum, especially since the "thick-skin" one develops here is usefull in the game of poker which can be a cold, mathematically frustrating b[/i]itch sometimes. But, they are doing there thing, and its really not funny, like the qlc was, so much as its just sort of meh. Free country, let em do what they want. However, i am willing to put all the money in my stars account on daryn.

Oh, and everyone should try to guess my FTR screenname. Its should be insanely easy.

peace

john nickle

brassnuts
01-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Well put, John. I think we are being overly harsh on these people. However, I still wanna see some match ups. We should definitely organize some sort of competition.

Cubswin
01-30-2005, 12:03 AM
I was a debater in both high school and college.

I remember when i was accepted as one of our top debaters,

I too remember the day when i became a master debater.

cnfuzzd
01-30-2005, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I too remember the day when i became a master debater.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i havent heard that joke in years. It didnt improve with age.

Cubs, you debate in college?

and someone guess my FTR screenname dammit.

peace

john nickle

Cubswin
01-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Cubs, you debate in college?

i never took a liking to formal debating... it was always too... well... formal for me. plus, i have always been better at putting my thoughts together on paper.

cubs

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 12:27 AM
wtf is ftr

WillMagic
01-30-2005, 12:31 AM
2 questions.

a) WTF is this FTR you speak of?

b) Parli or policy?

Will

cnfuzzd
01-30-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
wtf is ftr

[/ QUOTE ]

buster, i,,,,i really dont know what to say to this.....

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
01-30-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2 questions.

a) WTF is this FTR you speak of?

b) Parli or policy?

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

a) see above. If you have somehow missed out on the controversey du jour, im not dredging it back up for you. Ok, i will. Check out the "lets do a qlc on their ass"( or whatever) thread down below.

b) policy. Only policy. Parli sounded fun, but so do bubble baths. Doesnt mean i do either without the promise of sexual favors from a hot chick...

peace

john nickle

TylerK
01-30-2005, 12:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well put, John. I think we are being overly harsh on these people. However, I still wanna see some match ups. We should definitely organize some sort of competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greetings from FTR!

All in all I think today got sort of silly. You guys have your thing and we have ours, I think we can agree to disagree about the ways our communities operate.

As far as an organized competition, I think it would be a lot of fun. I had a great time playing with all of you in the tsunami relief tournament.

Here's what I propose:

Each site chooses a set number of players (10? 15?) to participate in a private no limit holdem tournament on PokerStars. The buyin would be small to make sure everyone can participate, let's say $10 or $20. The entire proceeds would be donated to a worthy charity, possibly the same as the tsunami relief tourment was. (GrannyMae, would you like to take care of this part?)

"Winner" would be determined by total prize money accumulated by either site.

Alternately, we could assign a certain number of "points" to the top X places, something along the lines of say 40 for 1st, 25 for 2nd, 15 for 3rd, 8 for 4th, 6 for 5th, etc. We could work out some kind of distribution that works out for everyone.

Maybe we could include some kind of fun side bet, something like changing the losing participants' home page or location field in their forum profiles to the URL of the winning site.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 12:41 AM
We are home to the best players in the world, your site is a distant second at best.

cnfuzzd
01-30-2005, 12:42 AM
Jesus loves you mr busterstacks.

and so do i.....

peace

john nickle

TylerK
01-30-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We are home to the best players in the world, your site is a distant second at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome.

So is this a "yeah, let's do it, it'll be a good time" or just a non sequitur?

cnfuzzd
01-30-2005, 12:48 AM
i just joined FTR today. Someone wants to guess my screename there, right?

and, if you want to get granny to run this, you will probably have to pm the granny, i think said granny is VERY busy with the ISOP. Better yet, just pm granny, get a stars contact, and go from there. Granny will take time out of grannys day to get you this at least, especially if its for a good cause.

peace

john nickle

hypermegachi
01-30-2005, 12:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

and, if you want to get granny to run this, you will probably have to pm the granny, i think said granny is VERY busy with the ISOP. Better yet, just pm granny, get a stars contact, and go from there. Granny will take time out of grannys day to get you this at least, especially if its for a good cause.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
lemme guess....CaroIsKing!

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 12:54 AM
that is good, but neverless I'm shocked you are putting FTR on the same battlefield as 2+2. Seriously. They are both forums about poker, but that's really where the similarities end. By entertaining this idea of a "match-up" or even comparing the two, you are doing a great disservice to us.

Do we really have the time to go around pwning the crap out of every single message board about poker? Well ok maybe we do, but should we? I think the answer is a resounding no. All that would do is encourage them. How can you even consider playing against a forum who's best guy "plays by instinct". Lol, what a newb.

Let them have their circle-jerk of weak-tighties, if any of them make it out of there as strong players, they will wind up here anyway.

When the cat's away, the mice will play... and possibly start a forum called FTR.

BusterStacks
01-30-2005, 12:56 AM
And for the record, I think a matchup is a bad idea. If we win, well who cares, we were a favorite. But if we lose, it will be a bigger deal than it should be.

daryn
01-30-2005, 01:05 AM
meh, it'll just be fun man. don't hate.

TylerK
01-30-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that is good, but neverless I'm shocked you are putting FTR on the same battlefield as 2+2. Seriously. They are both forums about poker, but that's really where the similarities end. By entertaining this idea of a "match-up" or even comparing the two, you are doing a great disservice to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't suggest it, brassnuts did. I really could care less, but if people were into it, I thought it might be a good opportunity to have some fun, meet some new people, and support a good cause.

a500lbgorilla
01-30-2005, 01:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen. Everyone is capable of playing a tourny for the enjoyment of the game.

-'rilla

Nick B.
01-30-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, it would be a good time.

Daryn, did you go to that interview?

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 01:45 AM
precisely.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 01:46 AM
You know i'm in it for sh[/b]it and giggles. It would be nice to meet some new people.

daryn
01-30-2005, 01:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 01:54 AM
And everyone, just so you guys dont have to take notes on us....

We all play very weak and very tight. none of us know how to play so your job will be very easy to beat us. So when I raise....

Nick B.
01-30-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well, maybe it is best that you save your debut for the WSOP. I doubt they would have any baseball players at the tournament.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

We all play very weak and very tight. none of us know how to play so your job will be very easy to beat us. So when I raise....

[/ QUOTE ]are you done talking.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]are you done talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. How about you?

VBM
01-30-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

elipsesjeff...check the similarity...
http://home.houston.rr.com/keycraft/avatars/mooninites.gif

and

http://www.flopturnriver.com/phpBB2/images/avatars/1038282229419f687ba8d15.jpg

BottlesOf
01-30-2005, 05:22 AM
1. This post is way too good for OOT.

2. As for anyone putting all their money on Daryn: The outcome of one freezeout determines less than nothing. Plus I played short with Daryn today and I pwned him by checkraising him twice when I sucked out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

daryn
01-30-2005, 07:12 AM
1. This post is way too good for OOT.

2. As for anyone putting all their money on Daryn: The outcome of one freezeout determines less than nothing. Plus I played short with Daryn today and I pwned him by checkraising him twice when I sucked out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

man, for some reason when i play on full tilt, i really play on FULL TILT.

dwarfman
01-30-2005, 07:47 AM
Greetings from dwarfman at FTR.

I think a tournament would be a great idea, especially if the funds go to charity as TylerK has suggested.

And as for the disrespectful comments in this post, cut them out please. It looks like a thread created by 5 year olds.

Let's get to organising this tournament!

ChristinaB
01-30-2005, 07:55 AM
How did the FTR forum come about?

2+2 and ITH and others are poker author based forums, and CardPlayer is a magazine based forum.

Did FTR just get started to promote some affiliate's bonus codes? And how did it build its posting base?

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 07:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did FTR just get started to promote some affiliate's bonus codes? And how did it build its posting base?

[/ QUOTE ] people like it because its basically a big circle jerk where everyone says nice things about each other.

Michael Davis
01-30-2005, 08:00 AM
That's funny. I like 2+2 because it's basically a big circle jerk where everyone tries to get it in everyone else's eyes so we can laugh at the guy who gets pinkeyed.

-Michael

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 08:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's funny. I like 2+2 because it's basically a big circle jerk where everyone tries to get it in everyone else's eyes so we can laugh at the guy who gets pinkeyed.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]precisely, so clearly better.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 12:28 PM
He wishes he was me on the forum /images/graemlins/grin.gif.although if you cant tell by my name here what my name there is...well okay.

And, BTW, ATHF pwns you all.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And how did it build its posting base?

[/ QUOTE ]

I say a lot of posters on our forum are beginners, or new players to the game. They play a lot of microlimit games and they build their Bankroll as well as experience over time. We tend to not be AS harsh on them as you guys are, altough we preach the same ideas. Then there are those that were bad mouthed by you guys that came over; I agree you need to have a backbone, but someone's first post on a forum read by thousands of poker players can be rather daunting at times. The whole world doesnt have to be arrogant, and, lest you forget, Making Money is Fun.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 12:34 PM
So, what? are we going to do the tournament? Or are you guys going to continue to be sh[/b]it-faced pricks about it?

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, what? are we going to do the tournament? Or are you guys going to continue to be [censored]-faced pricks about it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Shut up idiot.
You write up a nice post and then follow it up with this crap?

theantelope
01-30-2005, 12:42 PM
F U!

http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/463/pwned.jpg

Homer
01-30-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, what? are we going to do the tournament? Or are you guys going to continue to be [censored]-faced pricks about it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Shut up idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been following this closely, but most likely the guy has every right to be hostile. I'm assuming OOT posters picked another forum at random to [censored] with. What do you want him to do, sit back and take it?

Zoltri
01-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Homer, I started this thing in fun.
But now, all I see is a bunch of little pussys coming over here stomping their chests and acting like fools.

hypermegachi
01-30-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Homer, I started this thing in fun.
But now, all I see is a bunch of little pussys coming over here stomping their chests and acting like fools.

[/ QUOTE ]
you guys aren't doing much better.

if it wasn't for people like Homer that still post insightful comments, 2+2 would be nothing but a bitchfest about who's ego is bigger.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Shut up idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you don't realize that I will not go away. So I don't know how you find this to be crap; or how you even have the slighest ability to be able to call me an idiot.

You see, on our forum, generally the number of posts you have there directly correlates to the maturity of the player. In general, the players with, say, 680 posts such as yourself, generally are very mature and are all very good, respectable players. I hope you see where I am going with this.

elanto
01-30-2005, 01:21 PM
why dont we just play the freezeout, I agree that 1 HU match wont prove anything but if each forum puts their best lets say 15 or 20 players well get a good idea of were we stand, just a friendly competition for a good cause, and itll be entertaining to watch

-anto

theantelope
01-30-2005, 01:28 PM
I don't get it. Does this have to do with the fact that you have only 25 posts, and are very immature?

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. Does this have to do with the fact that you have only 25 posts, and are very immature?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, you can believe what you want. But just so you know my combined total of posts between my forum and this one is over 800. You can judge me on these 25, or my other 785 over there, or what you want. But stop your inane attempt to belittle me in front of your 'peers' and grow up for a change. If you really think I'm that bad of a player, then you won't have any trouble playing with me in the Freezeout.

ClaytonN
01-30-2005, 01:58 PM
If there's gonna be a "competition" tournament with a buy-in of 20 or less, I'm in!

AncientPC
01-30-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You see, on our forum, generally the number of posts you have there directly correlates to the maturity of the player. In general, the players with, say, 680 posts such as yourself, generally are very mature and are all very good, respectable players. I hope you see where I am going with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs and points at TSC*

theantelope
01-30-2005, 02:29 PM
You seem really, really uptight.

VBM
01-30-2005, 02:42 PM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i knew you guys were 2 different ppl, but ur avatars both make me chuckle...

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You seem really, really uptight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the pot calling the kettle black aint it?

I am just as serious about my poker game as the next person.

dwarfman
01-30-2005, 03:03 PM
So yeah, you 2+2 guys are still acting like 5 year olds.

OK, I'll edit that. SOME of you 2+2 guys are still acting like 5 year olds.

Stop being pricks and cut out the disrespectful comments.

We at FTR have worked very hard in building up our forum and for you to be so rude about it is very immature.

You guys are ridiculous.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 03:27 PM
All you guys at FTR are a bunch of politically correct pussies that want everyone to love everyone else.

astroglide
01-30-2005, 03:49 PM
i don't know what FTR is

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All you guys at FTR are a bunch of politically correct pussies that want everyone to love everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that like thats a bad thing. Out of all your posts on these threads, only 1 has been constructive, the other 6 or 7 have done nothing to help your cause.

We promote constructive criticism at FTR, and calling people 'fools' or 'idiots' or 'newbs' doesn't do anything to help the player become better.

Gatts
01-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Dude, this is OOT. Go read the Small Stakes or the Microlimit or the HUSH forum if you want to see examples of strategy related talk and constructive criticism. It's like you went to Utah and criticised America for not being diverse 'cause all you see are white people. You're looking in the wrong freakin' place.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that like thats a bad thing. Out of all your posts on these threads, only 1 has been constructive, the other 6 or 7 have done nothing to help your cause.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which was the constructive one (I better go delete it)? And, IMO, not telling someone that they are wrong when they are because you dont want to hurt their feelings IS a bad thing, and it DOES NOT help them get better.

Dumbass.

EDIT- oh right, the tourney suggestion.

The once and future king
01-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Taking the piss is fun.

The taking the pissey shouldnt take it to seriously, which is exactly what FTR reps on this board did. Instead of getting serious they should just take the piss back. This leads to maximum distraction and entertainment.

This is the essence of OOT.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, this is OOT. Go read the Small Stakes or the Microlimit or the HUSH forum if you want to see examples of strategy related talk and constructive criticism. It's like you went to Utah and criticised America for not being diverse 'cause all you see are white people. You're looking in the wrong freakin' place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because this thread does nothing in strategizing the game of poker, it does not mean comments should not be made in a constructive manner. I dont live in Utah and thus I am not secluded from the rest of America; I have read through some of your small stakes sections, as well as your strategies. Some of the comments made are actually worthwhile reading, however, the first few posts are always about how 'noob' a player is or how much of an 'idiot' or a 'fool' they are.

Don't make excuses that because this is OOT you can say that sh[/b]it, its not necessary anywhere.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which was the constructive one (I better go delete it)? And, IMO, not telling someone that they are wrong when they are because you dont want to hurt their feelings IS a bad thing, and it DOES NOT help them get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a big difference in telling someone they are wrong and calling them an idiot.

theantelope
01-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Just look at this video, (http://www.jengajam.com/r/shirt-folding) and it will all make sense.

The once and future king
01-30-2005, 04:16 PM
You bite every time.

You must be one of the easiest persons to tilt in the entire history of poker.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

There is a big difference in telling someone they are wrong and calling them an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you guys do neither.

Blockhead.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:19 PM
Point to ONE of my last 30 posts where I ever personally slandered any one of you players here at 2+2. Then tell me how easy I am to tilt.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Heh, okay, go find one example on our forum where we didn't blatently tell someone they were wrong when it was obvious they were. Then find an example where we verbaly attacked another reader for being curious about the game.

But I know you won't spend the time on a cause that will just prove you wrong.

AngryCola
01-30-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't know what FTR is

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me neither. I guess that I must have missed that day.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I won't spend the time on a cause that will waste my time. I don't really give a sh[/b]it. At all. Youre still hilariously entertaining right here.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't know what FTR is

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me neither. I guess that I must have missed that day.

[/ QUOTE ]

LINK (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1630360&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1#Post1634112)

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I won't spend the time on a cause that will waste my time. I don't really give a sh[/b]it. At all. Youre still hilariously entertaining right here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really dont care, then why keep posting? Ignore the thread and let it die.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really dont care, then why keep posting? Ignore the thread and let it die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool - I JUST SAID THAT I FIND YOU ENTERTAINING RIGHT HERE. If you wanted the thread to die you'd ignore it and go back to your little circle-jerk on FTR. But clearly you don't want that.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey, fool - I JUST SAID THAT I FIND YOU ENTERTAINING RIGHT HERE. If you wanted the thread to die you'd ignore it and go back to your little circle-jerk on FTR. But clearly you don't want that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? I'm having just as much fun viewing your immaturities as a man and a poker player as you are reading my replies. This is also free advertising for FTR, and if one reader from 2+2 decideds to put his interest in FTR then this whole thing has been a success.

Readers don't leave FTR to go to 2+2, they come from 2+2 to go to FTR. I personally can (and will) continue this thread for another month, even if the entire time you are just being an ass and I am just calling you one.

AncientPC
01-30-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why? I'm having just as much fun viewing your immaturities as a man and a poker player as you are reading my replies. This is also free advertising for FTR, and if one reader from 2+2 decideds to put his interest in FTR then this whole thing has been a success.

Readers don't leave FTR to go to 2+2, they come from 2+2 to go to FTR. I personally can (and will) continue this thread for another month, even if the entire time you are just being an ass and I am just calling you one.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img127.exs.cx/img127/1406/whack4zb.gif

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, nice, i'll give you props on this one.

hypermegachi
01-30-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah! sorry jeff they pwnt you on this one...

BottlesOf
01-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Cool, you take our rejects. You should be very proud.

emonrad87
01-30-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would work out well for us - more people trading bad advice = more fish = more profits.

James282
01-30-2005, 05:49 PM
I checked out FTR because of this post, and would like to say that it is poorly laid out and the advice is generally 1/4 as good as the advice on 2+2. The questions are generally incredibly basic and so are the responses. I don't see why posters here really need to defend themselves nor why they'd want to. What's the point? It's painfully obvious which forum has more content, so why all the chest-thumping?
-James

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because this thread does nothing in strategizing the game of poker, it does not mean comments should not be made in a constructive manner

[/ QUOTE ] you are really in the wrong forum if this is what you ae looking for, seriously you and your bitch n00b army are wasting your breath.

IndieMatty
01-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Too many FTR and poker threads in ootia. This sucks cock.

ThaSaltCracka
01-30-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Too many FTR and poker threads in ootia. This sucks cock.

[/ QUOTE ]you are right, I am done replying to this one.

FTRelipsesjeff
01-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Finally, shut your face already.