PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of UFOs from over 300 Years Ago

MelK
01-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Centuries' Old UFO Coin Remains Mystery (http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/1/prwebxml202359.php)

An unidentified flying object on a 17th century French coin continues to mystify rare coin experts.

Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) January 28, 2005 -- After decades of seeking possible answers about a mysterious UFO-like design on a 17th century French copper coin, a prominent numismatic expert says it remains just that: an unidentified flying object. After a half-century of research, the design has defied positive identification by the numismatic community.

"It was made in the 1680s in France and the design on one side certainly looks like it could be a flying saucer in the clouds over the countryside," said Kenneth E. Bressett of Colorado Springs, Colorado, a former President of the 32,000-member American Numismatic Association and owner of the curious coin.

"Is it supposed to be a UFO of some sort, or a symbolic representation of the Biblical Ezekiel's wheel? After 50 years of searching, I've heard of only one other example of it, and nothing to explain the unusual design."

Bressett said the mysterious piece is not really a coin, but a "jeton," a coin-like educational tool that was commonly used to help people count money, or sometimes used as a money substitute for playing games. It is about the size of a U.S. quarter-dollar and similar to thousands of other jetons with different religious and educational designs that were produced and used in Europe during the 16th and 17th centuries.

"The design on this particular piece could be interpreted as showing either a UFO or Ezekiel's wheel, but little else. Some people think the Old Testament reference to Ezekiel's wheel may actually be a description of a long-ago UFO," he explained.

"The legend written in Latin around the rim is also mystifying. 'OPPORTUNUS ADEST' translates as 'It is here at an opportune time.' Is the object in the sky symbolic of needed rainfall, or a Biblical reference or visitors from beyond? We probably will never know for certain," said Bressett.

"It is part of the lure of numismatics that makes coin collecting so intriguing."

http://www.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/01/27/202359/UFO_coin_(front).JPG

Greenthumb
01-29-2005, 04:07 PM
great post. very interesting.(no sarcasm here)
Love,
Greenthumb

wacki
01-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Here is much better proof of alien life. A meteorite called the murchinson meteorite had and excess of left handed chiral proteins. In English, that means a rock fell from the sky with alien goo on it.

http://www.panspermia.org/chiral.htm

guller
01-29-2005, 04:26 PM
Looks like a sun dial to me. Problem solved.

Greenthumb
01-29-2005, 04:45 PM
thats intense. "I WANT TO BELIEVE"
Love,
Greenthumb

AngryCola
01-29-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

A sundial that is capable of flying high up in the sky.

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ClaytonN
01-29-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of sundial has 16 sections to it?

Bluffoon
01-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Looks like someone threw a pie plate up into the air.

Or it could be a spaceship with a giant penis hangin off it.

You decide.

guller
01-29-2005, 05:50 PM
What kind of UFO has 16 sections to it?

brassnuts
01-29-2005, 05:53 PM
I'd like to believe. However, seeing as how the backside consists of a rain cloud and a tree, the UFO is probably just some sort of symbolic rendering of rain. Looks like a flower with a dick sticking out the middle of it to me.

realwtf
01-29-2005, 05:57 PM
It is obviously a medieval cockring

ClaytonN
01-29-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's irrelevant. Show me a sundial that has 16 sections to it.

I'm not trying to prove it's a spaceship, I'm trying to prove it sure as hell ain't a sundial.

Greenthumb
01-29-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's irrelevant. Show me a sundial that has 16 sections to it.

I'm not trying to prove it's a spaceship, I'm trying to prove it sure as hell ain't a sundial.

[/ QUOTE ]
its definately a spaceship. its flying in the clouds high above the pastures, and that "dildo" coming out of it is obviously the beam they use to beam us up, ok scully?
Love,
Greenthumb

ArchAngel71857
01-29-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of sundial has 16 sections to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

An alien one.

-AA

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-29-2005, 08:28 PM
Its a massive outofcontrolably flipping out top.