PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of the Pacific NL and PL Games?

RRSDude
01-29-2005, 03:04 AM
I used to be a full time player at PAcific and I would naturally assume the new NL and PL games at Pacific would be great! As it seems they Suck! Not what I expected, what do you people think? Anybody playing them with any thoughts?
I bet the Pl Omaha hilo would rock, to bad there not available.

_And1_
01-29-2005, 03:09 AM
right conclusion, thou hands per hour is very few ... so i figure its not worth it, esp as their software is the worst in the bisnis...

AncientPC
01-29-2005, 03:13 AM
The people are friggin idiots at NL 10.

goodguy_1
01-29-2005, 06:11 AM
I play the $100 games daily..they are a mix of poor players and some very good players.Pot averages are big but that's deceptive because maximum buy-in is 100xbb so stack sizes are twice as big as Party w/the same blinds.Chip Litre has some great new improvements to Pacific's crap software: Chip Litre's Poker Mods (http://www.chiplitre.com/)

AncientPC
01-29-2005, 06:23 AM
Given that you can't use HUD, take notes, or use PT how do you manage to keep track of who the good and bad players are?

This is assuming you multitable Pacific as a 4th table and not just playing it as a single table.

goodguy_1
01-29-2005, 06:42 AM
I've played there regularly since they added NL..what 5-6 weeks ago right.If you play there daily you will recognize regular players who you dont want to mess with plus there IS a note taking feature now on Pacific:right click a players name and you can write notes on that player..the appended note will show up once you save it.

mosta
01-29-2005, 06:45 AM
I think the PL games, NL games, 30-60 games, and 6-max games have almost ruined my 15-30 action, and I am pretty pissed about it.

RRSDude
01-29-2005, 03:38 PM
yeah, I don't play the 30/60 but I watch lots. All the regular 15/30 players are there working it and the manaics are getting killed, great entertainment!

BatsShadow
01-29-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm still working on my Pacific to PokerTracker converter. It's coming along nicely. Still have the problem of wasting too much time playing cards to be motivated to work on it. It is getting very very close. If I actually went at it, it would only be a few more days worth of work.

If people are interested, I need a few testers. Since it involves networking, I need to verify that it works with modem and wireless, not just normal ethernet. I'm off to work on it right now.

tdarko
01-29-2005, 07:12 PM
i am a regular on pacific but never those tables, the rake is gay and thats the only reason. i can get my nl on ub but i will always roam the limit tables ...its too easy there. oh and the tournys are soft too!