PDA

View Full Version : saw the freddie mitchell interview the other night...........

sublime
01-29-2005, 02:13 AM
and was amazed he would

a) admit he didnt know the patriots starting CB's
b) issue a personal barb to rodney harrison

the patriots reactions tonight on sportscenter were pretty humerous.

ps-
is greg lewis menatally challenged?

Boris
01-29-2005, 02:32 AM
Freddie is a joke. Like he should be talking smack considering that Freddie and Todd "I'm the biggest pussy to ever play pro football" Pinkston are probably the worst 1-2 receiving combo in the league. I love how the Eagles keep saying it won't matter if T.O is healthy for the game or not. Yea right. Without T.O the only offensive threat is Westbrook.

CCx
01-29-2005, 08:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea right. Without T.O the only offensive threat is Westbrook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isnt this what people said before they put up 27 points two games in a row in the playoffs? Just checking....

...for the record, even as a die-hard Eagles fan, I think Freddie is nuts calling out Rodney Harrison. Call out Samuel, call out Poteat, call out someone....but Rodney is one guy who can and will break you in half. This should certainly be an interesting matchup.

apd138
01-29-2005, 09:36 AM
The funniest thing was that these espn guys get paid to try to get the athletes to go off on eachother like that, and Dan Patrick just asks him a simple question and he goes into a tyrade. I really can't explain what happened other than maybe he just panicked because he couldn't come up with the Patriot's cb's.

Homer
01-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I find it disturbing that Lewis and Mitchell cannot name the Patriot's corners. Are they studying film or what? The Patriots are coming off as a much classier organization because of all this, which is kind of sad because for the most part Philly is also very business-like and tends not to get into these BS confrontations.

lapoker17
01-29-2005, 09:50 AM
So, given this analysis, I guess we can all agree that if the Eagles win, then the Patriots should be extremely embarrassed, and can never be talked about as one of the all time great teams.

daryn
01-29-2005, 02:32 PM
any given sunday buddy

sublime
01-29-2005, 04:15 PM
I find it disturbing that Lewis and Mitchell cannot name the Patriot's corners. Are they studying film or what? The Patriots are coming off as a much classier organization because of all this, which is kind of sad because for the most part Philly is also very business-like and tends not to get into these BS confrontations.

i am pretty sure mitchell got a talking to by one of his teammates after that interview aired. his interview the following day was a LOT more subdued.

as a side note- how do you think "alligator armsZ" pinkston is gonna react going over the middle after watching film of the patriots. /images/graemlins/grin.gif