PDA

View Full Version : NBA LOCK-tonight!

andrewbross
01-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Don't usually mess with the NBA because it is half-cocked and very crooked, however, the UNDER 222 1/2 in the Suns/Celtics game is compelling. I have the game at 207 so there is a 15+ point margin of error. Celtics have played in only 3 games this season that have surpassed that total, also, Phoenix criss-crossing the country on brutal travel schedule has to be tired. Those BOMBS might be falling in Iraq but not in the Fleet Center tonight, Andrew.

BeantownCaller
01-28-2005, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't usually mess with the NBA because it is half-cocked and very crooked, however, the UNDER 222 1/2 in the Suns/Celtics game is compelling. I have the game at 207 so there is a 15+ point margin of error. Celtics have played in only 3 games this season that have surpassed that total, also, Phoenix criss-crossing the country on brutal travel schedule has to be tired. Those BOMBS might be falling in Iraq but not in the Fleet Center tonight, Andrew.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made this same pick 3 hours ago you slow poke. I made it for a different reason though. I was really bored at work so I looked at all of the over/unders. This was the highest. And I hate the celtics and it suprises me every time they manage to score 85. So unless the suns can put up like 130 I agree, LOCK! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ttleistdci
01-28-2005, 06:14 PM
I'm in...sounds like a good play.

renodoc
01-28-2005, 09:37 PM
74-48 at the half.... good luck.

CCx
01-28-2005, 10:57 PM
128-119 Phoenix.

kyro
01-28-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

define "lock" dumbass.

JupiterUWG
01-28-2005, 11:43 PM
lock? more like joke....you couldnt even have teased it up enough points....you still wouldve been 25 short...haha...there's the reason why you would never say anything was a lock