PDA

View Full Version : ACR Customer Service

05-27-2002, 07:17 PM
Just passing on a brief note complimenting the high quality customer service at ACR:

Not to drag out the details, because they look quite unflattering to myself, I was suspected of something fishy because two other accounts were opened on the same computer, one of which was opened with an obviously bogus name. These accounts were opened by another member of my household.

ACR recognized this immediately and "locked" all three of the accounts from my computer, pending an investigation. After a thorough investigation, in which I was required to make a phone call to them for explanation, my account was unblocked and I was cleared of wrongdoing.

ACR's investigation was thorough, fair, and completed with alacrity. Their immediate recognition of something that could have been set up for criminal/collusion purposes is excellent. Their treatment of myself was always fair and polite, never accusatory, allowing me to explain the situation so it made some sense.

The actions taken by America's Cardroom in this incident would have been quite upsetting to some players, but to me they show a determination to run an unbiased, safe online cardroom. Their zeal is commendable, and results in the type of service and protection that any online player should expect.

Thanks, hope I have not wasted your time.

Ionesco

05-27-2002, 10:11 PM
Let me guess, you said you didn't do it ... right ?

05-28-2002, 09:53 AM
Am I safe in assuming you have not enjoyed the privilege of raising children?