PDA

View Full Version : Which Pro Athlete has the most ladies.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Some ones that come to mind are Tom Brady, Marat Safin used to have 5 blondes cheering for him in his playas box, I bet Vick scores on and off the field...

OK, any pro athlete does well, but who are the ones that all the chicks are digging right now. No pictures necessary since we're talking about dudes..

Are 3somes the norm for pro athletes? Wade Boggs was cool back in the day.

Oski
01-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Gheorge Muresan and John Candelaria.

IndieMatty
01-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Well Played.

IndieMatty
01-28-2005, 11:13 AM
There's no way Tom Brady does not have mold growing on his dick right now from all the tail he is banging.

Uston
01-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Good call on Safin. His current girlfriend is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Can't find a pick online but I'm sure they'll show her at least 50 times during the Australian Open final.

mmbt0ne
01-28-2005, 01:54 PM
I remember getting on the plane home from San Antonio there were some NBA scouts talking in the terminal.

They were talking about the groupies for NBA players, and said that Hedo Turkoglu was talking to this one girl in a club and Stojakavic and Divac were hanging out with him too. Basically, Turkoglu asked if she wanted to go back to his room, she grabbed his chin, turned his head to the side, and said "For that nose, $5000." Divac and Stojackavic were on the floor.

Sponger15SB
01-28-2005, 02:03 PM
my girl friends at USC claim Matt Leinart pulls whoever he wants.

Reef
01-28-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good call on Safin. His current girlfriend is one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Can't find a pick ...

[/ QUOTE ]

you know the rules.

Rick Diesel
01-28-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Gheorge Muresan and John Candelaria.

[/ QUOTE ]

David Wells pulls more than both of them combined.

sfer
01-28-2005, 02:20 PM
That was certainly true of the star athletes when I was at school.

sfer
01-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Any woman on the LPGA tour.

J.R.
01-28-2005, 02:21 PM
http://www.rock103.com/crew/asheard/05736416.jpg

IndieMatty
01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Wow...shes got a body huh? Look at the girls giving her the evil catty glances.

Great peripheal vision by the guy in the front, he knows theirs hot trim walking by.

sfer
01-28-2005, 02:25 PM
ROFLMAO. There are 5 people checking her out in the picture and three are women.

Toro
01-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Bill Cosby, oh wait, he's not a professional athlete.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO. There are 5 people checking her out in the picture and three are women.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to teach a class where one of the girls in it was absolutely beautiful. She came into class 2-3 mins late every class. It was the highlight of the class everytime. When she came in, everyone's head turned to watch her come in. Even the girls weren't jealous cause they could concede that she was THAT HOT. The guys looked for obvious reasons, and I think the girls looked cause they could appreciate how beautiful she was, and also wanted to see what she was wearing..

99% of pro athletes can get any chick they want.. The original question is more of "What pro athlete do chicks want the most?" If you go to Boston College, the ugliest guy on the hockey team is probably gonna have a hot girlfriend.. Who are chicks talking about the most?

mmbt0ne
01-28-2005, 02:44 PM
My favorite part of this picture

http://www.f2f2s.com/images/busted.jpg

Lumpy
01-28-2005, 02:45 PM
That is damn funny!

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
99% of pro athletes can get any chick they want..

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly wrong.

Tron
01-28-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to USC, I'll second that.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Billy Mayfair is a B-level golfer. He's worse than homely looking. His wife is totally hot. Let's not nitpick over the actual percentage, ok, pro athletes do very well.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

pro athletes do very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

clearly correct.

Gamblor
01-28-2005, 03:00 PM
For some reason I cant put images in my posts (http://www.messagesonhold.com.au/Uploads/Images/Marat's%20Girlfriend.jpg)

J.R.
01-28-2005, 03:12 PM
I'm not sure how you "owned" anything (this is so overused) but you should really check out the "Image" link under "Instant UBB Code" when replying/drafting a post if you want to post a picture. You have only missed it some 3800+ times.

http://www.rock103.com/crew/asheard/05735998.jpg

IndieMatty
01-28-2005, 03:28 PM
And now we know why everyone was staring.

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by clearly wrong you mean pretty much right, I agree.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh man, El Diablo agreed with me!

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

99% of pro athletes cannot get any chick they want. unless of course the only ones they want are trashy whores that throw themselves at pro athletes. in which case this is clearly correct.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

99% of pro athletes cannot get any chick they want. unless of course the only ones they want are trashy whores that throw themselves at pro athletes. in which case this is clearly correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, keep telling yourself that boss. Is this something where you have an issue where you like to think you're the only one for your significant other. The only girls who are gonna say they're not into athletes with tons of money are the ones who realize it isn't realistic for them ever to be with one cause they're not hot enuff, or know the chances of it happening are so small.

Tron
01-28-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Clearly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, keep telling yourself that boss. Is this something where you have an issue where you like to think you're the only one for your significant other. The only girls who are gonna say they're not into athletes with tons of money are the ones who realize it isn't realistic for them ever to be with one cause they're not hot enuff, or know the chances of it happening are so small.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what about the pro athletes that don't have tons of money? Because there are plenty.

BusterStacks
01-28-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Oh man, El Diablo agreed with me!

[/ QUOTE ]

omigod omigod omigod!!! He's so dreamy!

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

So what about the pro athletes that don't have tons of money? Because there are plenty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, let's get over the nitpicking here. You get the gist of the statement.

Let me ask you this, do you think you'd be more desirable to females if you were playing for the Lakers? IF you're answer is no, you're the DUMBEST person in the country.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually my own significant other, hadn't even entered into my thinking. But since you mention it, she's into musicians not athletes. Even if she were, she wouldn't go for 99% of them. What a pathetic world you must live in.

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But since you mention it, she's into musicians not athletes. Even if she were, she wouldn't go for 99% of them. What a pathetic world you must live in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, so she's a band groupie.. What the hell's the difference? What a pathetic world SHE lives in.

BusterStacks
01-28-2005, 03:55 PM
jake you are wrong on this one, and are in fact nitpicking.

dmk
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
sup bro, and its not even close

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But since you mention it, she's into musicians not athletes. Even if she were, she wouldn't go for 99% of them. What a pathetic world you must live in.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cool, so she's a band groupie.. What the hell's the difference? What a pathetic world SHE lives in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. my wife is a groupie. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

You really need this (http://www.sarcasmdetector.com)

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jake you are wrong on this one, and are in fact nitpicking.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am in fact nitpicking. Thanks for noticing. But I'm not wrong.

Uston
01-28-2005, 04:31 PM
The only one I could find. It's not a good one of her.

http://www.tennis.info/images/FrenchOpen4/10Fri/SafinTeam4197.jpg

Gamblor
01-28-2005, 04:38 PM
People were trying to post pictures of marat's hot girlfriend and how hot she was and blah blah blah and i found one with her nipples hanging out.

IMO this picture owns the whole thread.

Furthermore, if you'd read my link's title you would have seen that for some reason, the image tag doesn't work for me. All I get is [ image]http://www....[/ image]

gee you're crabby today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pshreck
01-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Your probably just linking to the page and not the image. It has to have a .jpg or something like that at the end for it to work.

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 04:57 PM
Look, I specifically said "pretty much right" because I was agreeing with the gist of the statement and more specifically pointing out how silly this thread is. Of course he didn't mean what he wrote literally. That would be silly, since there's probably nobody who could get with literally any woman he wanted. But Brad Pitt, for example, can effectively get any woman he wants - if not one specific person, he can probably find a suitable replacement relatively easily.

Of course a fat AA 3rd baseman can't get any chick he wants and he's a "pro athlete" as well.

But this thread is silly.

Tom Brady. Steve Nash. Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Andy Roddick. Michael Vick. Terrell Owens. Derek Jeter. Tracy McGrady.

That's just a few pro athletes whose names popped into my head. All of those guys can get more super-hot models than they could handle. And there are tons more who you could say the same about. Thus, I think this is a silly topic.

Edited to add: The answer to the original post is probably someone like Tom Brady since there are a lot of hot women who won't hook up with a black guy.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look, I specifically said "pretty much right" because I was agreeing with the gist of the statement and more specifically pointing out how silly this thread is. Of course he didn't mean what he wrote literally. That would be silly, since there's probably nobody who could get with literally any woman he wanted. But Brad Pitt, for example, can effectively get any woman he wants - if not one specific person, he can probably find a suitable replacement relatively easily.

Of course a fat AA 3rd baseman can't get any chick he wants and he's a "pro athlete" as well.

But this thread is silly.

Tom Brady. Steve Nash. Tiger Woods. Michael Jordan. Andy Roddick. Michael Vick. Terrell Owens. Derek Jeter. Tracy McGrady.

That's just a few pro athletes whose names popped into my head. All of those guys can get more super-hot models than they could handle. And there are tons more who you could say the same about. Thus, I think this is a silly topic.

Edited to add: The answer to the original post is probably someone like Tom Brady since there are a lot of hot women who won't hook up with a black guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to take the fun out of it, El D. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Reef
01-28-2005, 05:02 PM
sup bro

sup bro?

Tron
01-28-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me ask you this, do you think you'd be more desirable to females if you were playing for the Lakers? IF you're answer is no, you're the DUMBEST person in the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

The gist of the statement, which was that 99% of pro athletes could get any woman they want is that virtually every single pro athlete can bag any woman he chooses. This isn't true. Maybe 99% of the guys that regularly show up on SportsCenter, yeah... But do you realize how many "pro athletes" there are?

And of course I'd be able to get more women if I were on the Lakers... But I seriously doubt Luke Walton can get any girl he wants.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe 99% of the guys that regularly show up on SportsCenter, yeah...

[/ QUOTE ]

Even they couldn't get any girl they want. What we're saying here is that yea...most pro athletes can get laid a lot. A really lot. And definitely a lot more than if they didn't have money and weren't on TV. Meh. Who cares.

scotty34
01-28-2005, 05:37 PM
Somewhat of a related topic, but not going to start a new thread for this. Do you think guys like Moneymaker and Raymer can get any girl they want (provided they aren't married)? Or any famous pro poker player for that matter?

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 05:38 PM
No, not even close.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Somewhat of a related topic, but not going to start a new thread for this. Do you think guys like Moneymaker and Raymer can get any girl they want (provided they aren't married)? Or any famous pro poker player for that matter?

[/ QUOTE ]
Provided any woman they want is a blind slut, then yes.

david050173
01-28-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any? Not even close. You have to remember, they don't have insane amounts of money where insane is things like buying 50 ft yachts and the like. It is enough to live a nice middle class lifestyle without working for the rest of your life. On the other hand being famous at anything is an attraction for a lot of woman who believe in greatness by association.

No if Phil Ivery is really pulling in 20m a year that is a slightly different category of wealth.

quadzilla
01-28-2005, 05:56 PM
I saw screech from Saved by the Bell at a bar in Chicago. He had women all over him. He was fat and had a beard but, it didn't matter. He couldn't have any girl in the place but, I'm sure he hooked up. If Raymer or Moneymaker wanted to pull some ass neither would have a problem.

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Screech is a way bigger celebrity than Raymer or Moneymaker.

offTopic
01-28-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goddamn, this was #4 on my list of sentences I never thought I'd see in writing.

Michael Davis
01-28-2005, 06:41 PM
"Edited to add: The answer to the original post is probably someone like Tom Brady since there are a lot of hot women who won't hook up with a black guy."

Bitter?

-Michael

Asufiji2004
01-28-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard this is the reason he is staying for one more season. He loves being the "big man on campus". I think he's dumb to pass up a NFL contract, he has nothing more to accomplish. Hopefully and 360 pounder from ASU snaps his leg next season.

tdarko
01-28-2005, 06:48 PM
yes i do very well /images/graemlins/wink.gif

quadzilla
01-28-2005, 06:58 PM
Screeh looked like Hell and I'm sure he's completley busted. I still say Moneymaker could pull based on his limited fame.

A better example is there is a guy that did a commercial for Nintendo. I see him at a bar that I go to from time to time. He pulls and he's no trip to Hollywood. Do you think that Raymer is more famous than that guy?

scotty34
01-28-2005, 07:13 PM
What about some of the prominent young guys like Gus Hansen? Phil Hellmuth? Dutch Boyd? (I know there might be some just slightly biased answers on Dutch)

Or classics like Johnny Chan?

Daniel Negreanu dated Evelyn Ng even before he was famous, and DAMN she is hot.

Tron
01-28-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he has nothing more to accomplish

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for a 2nd Heisman and 3rd National Championship. Easy. He needs to work on his arm strength, too.

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 07:19 PM
I wasn't disputing your claim that poker players who have been on TV can probably pull some chicks based on their pseudo-celeb status. I was merely pointing out that Screech is a legitimate B-list Hollywood celebrity. And that actor/musician/athlete are just way higher on the "pull chicks based on your celebrity status" scale than poker player.

Let me put it another way. Some of these poker players are now friends w/ Hollywood guys who like poker. Let's take random young poker player who has been on TV some (Josh Arieh, Phil Laak, David Williams).

Scenario A: He goes out and pulls some chicks who recognize him from TV.

Scenario B: He goes out w/ Ben Affleck and Leo DiCaprio. He pulls some chicks who have no idea who he is, but know he's hanging out w/ Ben and Leo.

I'd say the chicks he pulls in Scenario B will on average be much hotter. That's all.

Oski
01-28-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goddamn, this was #4 on my list of sentences I never thought I'd see in writing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your list written?

offTopic
01-28-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your list written?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I thought about that after I posted...ehhhh, bite me. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

jfresh
01-29-2005, 06:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The gist of the statement, which was that 99% of pro athletes could get any woman they want is that virtually every single pro athlete can bag any woman he chooses. This isn't true. Maybe 99% of the guys that regularly show up on SportsCenter, yeah... But do you realize how many "pro athletes" there are?

And of course I'd be able to get more women if I were on the Lakers... But I seriously doubt Luke Walton can get any girl he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? There is no doubt in my mind Luke Walton can get almost any girl he wants. The 12th man on the Charlotte Bobcats can get any girl he wants. Okay, so maybe not any girl. but every pro athlete would have absolutely no problem going home with a hot hot hot chick every night.

thatpfunk
01-29-2005, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. No way. My roomate is friends with Troy Murphy (F for Golden State). Over the summer they hung out and at a bar and he would tell girls that he was Mike Dunleavy, a point guard on Golden State. They would believe him because of Troy. He hooked up with any girl he wanted to.

Luke Walton can pull whatever he wants.

Bill Murphy
01-29-2005, 07:02 AM
..although she never revealed nothing near this. You defo own the thread for finding that insane pic. I think Richard Krajicek dated a girl named Daphne Deckers who may have been a Dutch lad mag model/porn star.

Anyways, we'll give Rafter the award for quality, Safin the one for attitude, and Tiger an OMG for identical twins.

Tiger could prolly top everyone if he was a predator like Magic or MJ, but as a group I say F1 drivers pull the best.

Bill Murphy
01-29-2005, 07:06 AM
http://www.cramikskim.com/colin/Mediapickle_Presents_anna-kournikova-funny.jpg