PDA

View Full Version : 6 Degrees Bar Trip Report....

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 10:16 AM
First I discovered they have Stella Artois on draft 2/$5 during happy hour. Awesome. I hads been drinking Bass.

Anyway, very weird night at my bar last night. I'm sitting there watching that Federer-Safin match, which was incredible, although I'm disappointed neither of them yelled "[censored] YOU" or threw the other one down.

The guy bellied up next to me is watching too so we start talking, and it turns out the guy knows the guy that quit from my employer, whose job I now have. Actually he knows the guys wife very very well. So we're talking about them when this other guy sits down on my right. I start talking to him, and it turns out he's in town on business, but he lives three blocks from my parents in Sugar Land, Texas. Very weird.

Anyway, all the hot barmaids were back last night. I've changed my mind about which is the hottest. It's no longer the big-titted blond school teacher. And it's not the hard-bodied little latin chica with the the ass of a nine-year-old Swedish boy. It's the other hot latin chica. Great smile. And I love a girl that winks at me.

Not to mention a lot of extremely hot female bar patrons. I ended up talking to this one with gigantic tits for like an hour. The more i drank the harder it got to keep my eyes off her chest. She didn't seem to mind too much though. If i weren't married...

Lazymeatball
01-28-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
with the the ass of a nine-year-old Swedish boy

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a desireable trait?

Shajen
01-28-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking a better decription would be an ass you could bounce a quarter off of.

No pix? Lame.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LALDAAS
01-28-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a line from true lies

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thats a line from true lies

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

IndieMatty
01-28-2005, 11:03 AM
These are the bar reports I like.

I respect a man who can go to a bar alone.

Early morning candidate for line of the day.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm disappointed neither of them yelled "[censored] YOU" or threw the other one down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses
01-28-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he lives three blocks from my parents in Sugar Land, Texas. Very weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to Dulles HS.

Rick Diesel
01-28-2005, 02:32 PM
What is the name and location of this bar? I travel a lot for work, and if I happen to be in the area, it would be nice to meet up for a beer and check out the talent.

brassnuts
01-28-2005, 04:05 PM
I think it's, "... ass like a ten year old boy. And titties?! Make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk."

The OP obviously has a thing for Swedish boys.

LALDAAS
01-28-2005, 04:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's, "... ass like a ten year old boy. And titties?! Make you wanna stand up and beg for buttermilk."

The OP obviously has a thing for Swedish boys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding!

Bluffoon
01-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Im a little worried about Jake.

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda combined it with Kramer's quote him having the "body of a taut pre-teen Swedish boy."