PDA

View Full Version : the matador

jdl22
01-28-2005, 04:19 AM

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:23 AM
The matador? WTF is this?????

Have you ever seen one???? It is a red carpet and a bunch of darts.

Killing a bull with a punch, now that is a feat. Btw., it's been done before. 42 times by one man.

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:25 AM
do you mean tito santana?

NLSoldier
01-28-2005, 04:27 AM
Are you talking about matador420 on party? I hear hes a big pussy. I believe there is a pic of him in This thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1613582&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=3#Post1624388) , he's the one bonging the smirnoff, what a little biatch.

david050173
01-28-2005, 04:27 AM
who would f*ck the matador when you could be pounding his daughter? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:34 AM
n 1950, Sosai (the founder) Mas Oyama started testing (and demonstrating) his power by fighting bulls. In all, he fought 52 bulls, three of which were killed instantly, and 49 had their horns taken off with knife hand blows. That it is not to say that it was all that easy for him. Oyama was fond of remembering that his first attempt just resulted in an angry bull. In 1957, at the age of 34, he was nearly killed in Mexico when a bull got some of his own back and gored him. Oyama somehow managed to pull the bull off and break off his horn. He was bedridden for 6 months while he recoverd from the usually fatal wound. Today of course, the animal rights groups would have something to say about these demonstrations, despite the fact that the animals were already all destined for slaughter.

http://www.masutatsuoyama.com/masoyama.htm

bisonbison
01-28-2005, 04:42 AM
IF YOU WANT TO HURT HIM IN A CASH GAME YOU'VE GOTTA GET OUTTA THE KIDDIE POOL AND START MAKING SOME MOVES.

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:43 AM
TILT SUCKS!

NLSoldier
01-28-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TILT SUCKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that there is no show I look forward to more than Tilt each week. In fact, its the only show I look forward to whatsoever. Guess that says alot about the trash on TV these days.

jdl22
01-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Did he kill them after luring the young bulls into the ring to cut them down?

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
TILT SUCKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be true, but it doesn't change the fact that there is no show I look forward to more than Tilt each week. In fact, its the only show I look forward to whatsoever. Guess that says alot about the trash on TV these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh.. i don't really think tilt sucks. truth is i have absolutely no opinion about it, and have not seen it.

that said, TILT POSTS definitely suck. man you'd think we could keep them all in one forum,.. a shitty one like the WPT forum. can we do that please?

NLSoldier
01-28-2005, 04:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TILT SUCKS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh.. i don't really think tilt sucks. truth is i have absolutely no opinion about it, and have not seen it.

that said, TILT POSTS definitely suck. man you'd think we could keep them all in one forum,.. a shitty one like the WPT forum. can we do that please?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Tilt posts should be kept out of OOT. You should watch the show, ignoring the lack of poker content, I find the show very entertaining.

bostonian
01-28-2005, 04:59 AM
Too bad the IKO went to [censored] after he died.

I would love to study under that guy.

eric5148
01-28-2005, 04:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TILT POSTS definitely suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I think people watch it mainly so they can repeat the stupid catch phrases and one liners.

daryn
01-28-2005, 05:02 AM
TILT POSTS definitely suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I think people watch it mainly so they can repeat the stupid catch phrases and one liners.

[/ QUOTE ]

ding.

also napoleon dynamite sucks for the same reason.

but yeah, i will end up watching it. (tilt)

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 09:39 AM
wrong forum. i think the WPT forum was designated as the officla tilt sucks forum.

Toro
01-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Toro would kick matadors asss.