PDA

View Full Version : Firefly..... I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:04 AM
I'm drunk as [censored] and 40 feet away from my computer that's playin my music. Still, it don't matter. Firefy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you buy a USB hub to amplify a signal.

Firefly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

AncientPC
01-28-2005, 04:07 AM
You can amplify the signal?

Yeah I have Firefly hooked up to the TV / PVR, but it crashes on occasion which is kind of annoying.

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:08 AM
elaborate plz.

what is firefly

AncientPC
01-28-2005, 04:10 AM
Remote to control your computer.

http://www.snapstream.com/Products/firefly/default.asp

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:11 AM
ghey

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:11 AM
Yes you can amplify the signal, and there is multiple ways to do so.

A powered USB hub increases the distance atleast 4x.

Adding a whatever the [censored] those japanese antennas are called (i'm drunk) will increase the distance to about 200 yards.

Redmen62
01-28-2005, 04:12 AM
Firefly (http://www.snapstream.com/Products/firefly/default.asp)

Googled it. This is something I've been looking for for a while.

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
elaborate plz.

what is firefly

[/ QUOTE ]

Remote that contols winamp, dvd plater, etx. It works through walls, doors, etc.

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:14 AM
If you don't have a RF remote you are dumb.

EOT.

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ghey

[/ QUOTE ]

blow me

I had an awesome night tonight w/ 5XO's hotter than any chick you've ever shook hands with and 20 dudes that are cool as [censored]. Firefly supplied tha background music.

I love firefly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:42 AM
i doubt it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:49 AM
Well I don't lie, so show me pics and I might retract, but I doubt it.

I have the utmost respect for you daryn, but this is IU. You don't know what IU is like and you don't what kind of life I've had in the past. As I've said before, I have very unusual luck (and skillz). My social life sucks right now, but tonight was a very good night. It has been a long time since I've had a night like tonight. If you show me pics I will retract. I am not a jealous man.

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:53 AM
show you pics of what, my gf?

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:55 AM
Nevermind. It doesn't matter. I had a good time tonight and I respect you. That's all that matters. I'm drunk, and there is people knocking on the door. Got 2 go.. Cya daryn....

daryn
01-28-2005, 04:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Nevermind. It doesn't matter. I had a good time tonight and I respect you. That's all that matters. I'm drunk, and there is people knocking on the door. Got 2 go.. Cya daryn....

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i got no beef w/ you wacki or anyone, but my girlfriend does look good. amazing that a guy like me could bag her.

Alobar
01-28-2005, 05:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i got no beef w/ you wacki or anyone, but my girlfriend does look good. amazing that a guy like me could bag her.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.gotouch.us/ump/parasail.jpg

I dunno man, I think even you could do better /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

daryn
01-28-2005, 05:01 AM
girlfriend not boyfriend

you get dumber with every post alobar /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
01-28-2005, 05:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
girlfriend not boyfriend

you get dumber with every post alobar /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops, my bad...I didnt know you where the girl in that relationship. I had you pegged as a top, guess I was wrong...sorry /images/graemlins/frown.gif

daryn
01-28-2005, 05:05 AM
dude, get with gay culture. it's ok to both be guys. what does a gay dude want w/ a girl anyway?

ALOBAR IS A HETERO! LOLOLOLOLOOL

thank you thank you. i will be appearing tomorrow sometime, where some more internet heroes can come and question my sexuality, and challenge me to fights, when they would never do so in person! bravo guys!

Alobar
01-28-2005, 05:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what does a gay dude want w/ a girl anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell me, you are the one with a GF /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The once and future king
01-28-2005, 06:08 AM
Its funny but I have noticed this tendency that when I am havin it large and have unleashed the dogs of rock I dont find the time to post on internet forums.

The irony being that if you were having a truely great time then we wouldnt know about it.

fatmongo
01-28-2005, 06:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if the people knoicking on the door were the cops from his other thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=1625057) about the noise ordinance.

Freakin
01-28-2005, 01:24 PM
This firefly (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000AQS0F/ref=ase_fireflyfansne-20/002-5847930-2856827?v=glance&amp;s=dvd) is about 100 times better...

Freakin

wacki
01-28-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its funny but I have noticed this tendency that when I am havin it large and have unleashed the dogs of rock I dont find the time to post on internet forums.

The irony being that if you were having a truely great time then we wouldnt know about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. People were here till about 1 AM. Then they went out to the bars and came back late night. Then the cops showed up. I was really drunk last night so maybe I exagerated a little bit but it was still a very good night.

Why am I even typing this?????

I am a nerd.