PDA

View Full Version : Where to play in Biloxi

hhughes
01-28-2005, 03:27 AM
Gonna be in the area next month and thought I'd play a little while Im there. Staying at the Imperial Palace, but willing to try any of the poker rooms...Anyone got suggestions??

I usually play $1/$2 and $2/$4 online...and wouldnt mind a cheap tournament if they're available anywhere in town...$50/$100 buy-in I could swing...

Thanks

Shaun
01-28-2005, 07:41 AM
The Grand in Biloxi has a 100$ buy-in No Limit tourney. Also, if you like no limit there has been a 2-5 blind NL game at the President on Friday and Saturday nights lately. The game has a 100 minimum buy in, a 200$ maximum buy-in, and if you have more than that on the table and lose your stack, you can rebuy for what you had.

It's not a great structure but it sure gets people gambling. There are also 1-4-8-8 games at the Grand, President, the Grand in Gulfport and the Copa in Gulfport too. Depending on when you are there, te Grand in Gulfport had some smaller buy-in tourneys during the week.

Good Luck.

hhughes
01-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Shaun

Appreciate the reply...does the Imperial have a card room? Is so, have you played there? Whats the lowest limit game spread in town?

Thanks

feelixthegreek
01-28-2005, 03:48 PM
I don't know anything about the Imperial, but 1-4-8-8 is the lowest limit they spread. The Grand has, I believe, the biggest room, and the play there is very beatable. The biggest worry is dealing with bored LAGs who busted out of NL tourneys.