PDA

View Full Version : Poor Mr. Blonde

Boris
01-28-2005, 01:25 AM
"You know..... the old man doesn't really like the thought of his daughter getting pounded. But if it has to be somebody I'm glad its you."

Mr. Blonde has a sensitive side after all.

James282
01-28-2005, 01:28 AM
Haha, this was probably the best quote ever. Anyone else think this episode wasn't that bad?
-James

Evan
01-28-2005, 01:30 AM
James282 IMed this line to me while the show was on (I wasn't watching due to my apartment's lack of TV) and he quoted it as "...the old man doesn't really like the thought of his daughter getting pounded by another guy. But if it has..." That makes it funny for a whole new set of reasons.

brassnuts
01-28-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else think this episode wasn't that bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, the episodes have successively gotten better. The first one was crap, though.

pshreck
01-28-2005, 02:00 AM
I think its just as bad as the first week. While there are twists and turns, I have no idea where we are going with the main theme. I'm almost positive that Everest is supposed to be some sort of villain, and having him be pretty cool and hang out with the main character doesn't help.

Plus the death at the ending, wtf is that. What a lame excuse for a cliffhanger. Are we supposed to be wondering what happened? I just think it's stupid that they knocked him off without properly leading up to it. It was like... one small warning... DEAD.

Also... writing down an address in Montana, saying the guy doesnt believe in phones so you have to drive there. That cop is the biggest moron ever. Im thinking the cop will slug him at that point, but his eyes light up and he drives 100s of miles to talk to some gym teacher. What crappy, crappy writing.

EDIT:

Oh and I have to add the dumbest thing.

So if they werent cheating and Everest didn't know the 7 of clubs was already dead... does he fold to the all in? That whole sequence was retarded. The fact that Eddy had the 7 had no effect on the hand, period, but ESPN had them giving eachother looks over it. So stupid.

brassnuts
01-28-2005, 02:05 AM
Yeah, but the matadors sunglasses were pimp sh!t.

Edit: And, yeah, he's supposed to be the villain. But, he's by far my favorite character.

pshreck
01-28-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
And, yeah, he's supposed to be the villain. But, he's by far my favorite character.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem, he is everybody's favorite character. I don't think anyone even cares about him being 'taken down', which is the central them of the characters and the show.