PDA

View Full Version : Biggest blunt ever

Greenthumb
01-28-2005, 12:06 AM
i once rolled 2 ounces into 1 blunt, 8 garcia vegas were used, and it was a foot long with several inches of girth. it smoked for 2 hours with 6 people on it. tell me thats not gangsta. i know its a waste of weed, and that "this thread is useless without pics", you just gotta believe it.

Love,
Greenthumb

ThaSaltCracka
01-28-2005, 12:13 AM
awesome.

cnfuzzd
01-28-2005, 12:32 AM
that must have been an extrordinarily fluffy bag of pot. i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder, but it sounds like you might have been mixing some green with some brown.

peace

john nickle

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-28-2005, 12:34 AM
Im not sure about gangsta, but its mad street.

Greenthumb
01-28-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
whether that was sarcastic or not, i still have nothin but love for the "ootiots"(i just learned that term recently)

ThaSaltCracka
01-28-2005, 12:36 AM
it wasn't sarcastic.

Greenthumb
01-28-2005, 12:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
that must have been an extrordinarily fluffy bag of pot. i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder, but it sounds like you might have been mixing some green with some brown.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
ive never known the equation for the volume of a cylinder, but anywho, it wasnt that thick the whole length, it was cone shaped. about 3/4 of an inch at the mouthpiece, extending two about 4 inches of width at the tip. anyway now im getting too technical.

Love,
Greenthumb

Daliman
01-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Obviously not specifically a blunt, but when I lived in Panama 25 years ago, my parents used to smoke a lot of Panama Red,($75 to $150 A POUND!). Once, at a party, their friends rolled a joint from a full pound. Near as I can rememeber, some guy took it upon himself to somehow rig together a bunch of extra size papers and it was about 6 inches around and like 4 feet long. It was put on some kinda goofy rigged up suspension system on like spread out BBQ tongs or something, as it was immovable. I seem to remember the first half or so was almost impossible to suck anything in from, and someone tried using a vacuum to suck n' disperse....

I don't remember a lot more from this, surprisingly enough.

Greenthumb
01-28-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously not specifically a blunt, but when I lived in Panama 25 years ago, my parents used to smoke a lot of Panama Red,($75 to $150 A POUND!). Once, at a party, their friends rolled a joint from a full pound. Near as I can rememeber, some guy took it upon himself to somehow rig together a bunch of extra size papers and it was about 6 inches around and like 4 feet long. It was put on some kinda goofy rigged up suspension system on like spread out BBQ tongs or something, as it was immovable. I seem to remember the first half or so was almost impossible to suck anything in from, and someone tried using a vacuum to suck n' disperse....

[/ QUOTE ]
thats friggin intense.

Daliman
01-28-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thats friggin intense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, prolly mostly wasted tho,(pun not intended..)

The once and future king
01-28-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
tell me thats not gangsta.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant think of anything more quintesentialy student.

As in I saw a lot of spliffs like that, but all when I was at college.

The bottom line is that they are a crap smoke.

dr. klopek
01-28-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"ootiots"(i just learned that term recently)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't get in the habit of using it.

deacsoft
01-28-2005, 07:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder...

[/ QUOTE ]

pi R squared x height

Reef
01-28-2005, 09:06 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/reef/big-ass-joint-austin.jpg

BeerMoney
01-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Have you ever smoked from a gravity bong?

The once and future king
01-28-2005, 11:28 AM
This picture validates everything I said in my post.

Freakin
01-28-2005, 12:22 PM
i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

(PiR^2)H