PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to True Poker

05-23-2002, 05:21 PM
He said he would and he did. TruePoker hand history now shows called hands.

Thank you.

05-23-2002, 05:37 PM
I would also like to thank TruePoker for having such great graphics. They seem to attract the worst poker players on the net.

05-24-2002, 12:50 AM
have you successfully cashed out from there? i'm thinking of giving the site a shot.

05-24-2002, 12:56 AM
I tried True and was impressed with the graphics, impressed with the softness of the games, and liked the site. My problem? I can't stay connected. Constant problem. It got so bad that I was using up my all-ins within 10 minutes of connecting. Then I had to sit out until I got more. It was so bad I cashed out yesterday. I am using a brand new computer that doesn't have problems on any other site. Just True. Any suggestions?

05-24-2002, 03:33 AM
Have cashed many times ,it is always promt & I don't have connection problems, maybe because I have cable.

05-24-2002, 09:34 AM
I haven't gotten a clean download from TruePoker in two months. Their tech dept has tried to help many me many times, but to no avail.

This happened before and I got one clean download then there was an upgrade and I was done.

I feel the problem is either my dail-up or my XP O/S. I have two computers with both running XP.

It is to the point where I'm going to just cash out and give up on the the site.

MS Sunshine

05-24-2002, 09:44 AM
I have been unable to play at Truepoker the last 9 out of 10 times or so that I tried due to some apparent flaw in their software or a conflict with my operating system. I always had connection problems at TP, but this problem (which occurred after a recent software update) is different.

I wonder how many others have experienced such difficulties?

05-24-2002, 11:59 AM

05-24-2002, 12:03 PM
I have played there since they opened. I haven't had the same problems they used to have trouble when they started having trnys, but that is now much better.

05-24-2002, 12:54 PM
I got a clean download after writing this post. I stop all my apps and made sure my internal firewall was disabled.

I hope they don't do an update soon.

MS Sunshine

05-24-2002, 01:29 PM
Yes. Cashouts are good /images/smile.gif

05-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Although it is recommended that you close all other apps when installing software it really doesn't usually make any difference. If you are the kind of user who frequently installs & removes lots and lots of stuff it's possible your registry is just all jammed up. Suggest you try System Mechanic from iolo.com. I've seen it solve lots of unusual computer problems.

Dial up? Nah... I too have moved to a rural mountain area where my only option is a 33.6 dial up and don't really have any problems. And dial up is probably the safest connection... no real need for a firewall, but I use ZoneAlarm just to be sure, and have had zero problems with it.

As to the connection problems many report on TruePoker, yes, the site does slow down sometimes, but since you can see everyones ping times it's easy to determine whether the trouble is them or you. If it's them, I play somewhere else for a while. If it's me, I play Civ III for a while.

Oh, and, btw, I'm not particularly looking forward to having you hanging around in my games /images/wink.gif

05-24-2002, 02:37 PM
Yes, please email Support@truepoker.com if you have connection problems. They may be able to help you.

Truepoker Management

05-24-2002, 02:40 PM
Dear MS Sunshine:

We now have CDs available for players who have download problems. We'll send you one, okay ?

If anyone else wants to try a CD as a fix to download problems, please email support@truepoker.com to try an online fix first or to request a CD.

Truepoker Management

05-24-2002, 02:43 PM
Okay, MS Sunshine, I'll hold off on sending you the CD.

The offer still stands for anyone else however.

Truepoker Management

05-24-2002, 02:46 PM
If anyone else is experiencing the difficulty that Longstreet describes, please email support@truepoker.com.

I'd like to know about such problems if and when they arise. (We can determine if we are the source of the problem, if it was your ISP et cetera. Than we can work to resolve it.)

David Gzesh, CEO

06-27-2002, 05:16 AM
My hand histories aren't showing called hands on the river when using the "Log Play" option.

What I do is use the "Log Play" option, it automatically logs all your hands. I LOVE this feature!!!

When I view my logs later, called hands on the river are mucked still... I guess this feature only made it into the request hand feature method of viewing a hand history, any chance it can make it into the "Log Play" hand history also?

- Tony