PDA

View Full Version : PP BOTS CONFIRMED

05-23-2002, 06:35 AM
OK HERE'S THE SCOOP

THIS GUY BONSAI WITH 30K SAID OK, I HEARD YOUR A BOT, THE GUY DIDN'T ANSWER, ANDEVERYONE WAS LIKE YEAH HE IS A BOT.. IM STARTING TO BELIEVE ALL THE CONSPIRACIES, D@M@ST3R IS A BOT, AS WELL AS SIX/49. BEWARE OF THE BOTS!!!

ALSO, THIS GUY NAMED BONSAI WAS TALKING TO DOCTORS ABOUT HER POST HERE, AND SHE IGNORED HIM, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE SHE IS A BOT TOO.

CRAZY PP WORLD

ANDY

05-23-2002, 08:08 AM
failure 2 communicate is a early warning sighn, but it cerntantley dosen,t prove anything at all, except they ain,t talking to u

05-23-2002, 08:57 AM
I am only programmed to write postings. I have not been programmed to chat yet. Why would anyone not like to play against a bot anyway? It would seem predictable programmed play may not be difficult to beat.

Soon I will exceed my programming and chat at the poker sites, but probably not to you...you hate bots. Do you hate cats too?

05-23-2002, 08:58 AM
D@m@st3er isnt boot, have seen him chat sometimes...

05-23-2002, 09:25 AM
OK HERE'S THE SCOOP, TO ARGUE A POINT SUCCESSFULLY, SIMPLY PRESS THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON.

OBSERVE:

THE EARTH IS FLAT, UNCLE JONAS TOLD ME!

-LeroyB

05-23-2002, 09:49 AM
IT'S TRUE!!! Runs best when fueled by herb. Definitely a bot I'd like to get into my catbox. I'd make that bot scream MEOWAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

URMeowed

=^._.^=

05-23-2002, 09:52 AM
So if you don't chat, then you're a bot. What's next??? If you meow, then you're a cat???

CRAZY PLAYERS IN PP WORLD

URMeowed

=^._.^=

05-23-2002, 10:31 AM
if you select the silent option then you don't see any of the useless chat that goes on in the room. it also makes it harder to reply if someone happens to be talking to you.

05-23-2002, 10:38 AM
Quiet!!! Stop making sense. This poker forum can't handle logical thinking. Please go to Mid to High Limit Stakes Poker /images/wink.gif

URMeowed

=^._.^=

05-23-2002, 12:27 PM
If I was writing the bots I would just get them to output things like "how can you call with that" and "jeez there are some idiots on here" every now and then after they lost a hand. Who would know the difference.

Come to think of it, sounds more interesting than programming them to play poker.

Andy.

05-23-2002, 12:57 PM
Hey leroy get a life man. All you ever do is insult people on these forums. Dont you have a picnic to go to!

05-23-2002, 11:03 PM
ANDY, look if you can't win in online poker you shouldn't make other people look bad because of your run of bad cards....i was at bonsai's house when he was saying all that stuff to D@M@str he just didn't wanna answer a silly comment or question. As for doctor S definately not a bot not good enough poker player. Better luck to you on the poker tables online