PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite's customer service...

05-22-2002, 10:52 PM
$30 heads-up fixed limit tourney at Dynamitepoker.com - I get ISP problems and lag to death - I msg host saying I am going to try reconnect - he informs other player - host puts tournament on hold until I get better connection - I re-login - host is waiting to restart game as is my opponent - we resume game and all is well. I was very impressed.

I have won a lot there recently against a mixture of solid and weak players - requested a cashout - it arrived 8 days later, far quicker than other sites.

They also allowed me request (and they set-up) personalised tournaments at buy-ins, blinds and round lengths of my choosing. Great for personal games with friends or foes.

Other sites take note. The customer service at Dynamite is second to none. Does anyone else have the same good experiences there?

See you at the tables.

GTK

05-25-2002, 02:08 AM
My number 1 site for tournaments.

Their service is number 1 too. From my experience, the Pit Bosses, Eric and John, are always monitoring the tournaments and side games, and understand the game of poker. (Colluders will find it very difficult playing at Dynamite).

I am very comfortable with their low buy-in tournaments, and am happy that they are having satellites to a bigger prize tourney.

Their side games are fun to play at, but often break up when a new tournament begins. Hopefully they can overcome this in the future.