PDA

View Full Version : are online games getting tougher by the day???

05-22-2002, 03:49 AM
i'm an avid online player, i play at truepoker and paradise.

paradise, and maybe this is just me, has always been somewhat tight, even at the lowest limits, the players actual skill might not be that great but they know enough to protect their money. still, sometimes i find easy games populated with 3-4 loosies.

at truepoker, i've seen a quantum leap in tightness in every limit except 1-2 which is still very loose passive. on some days, when the sight is very populated i can find a good game at 3-6, 2-4, and even 5-10 when i'm really lucky (tp never has much more than say 800 people online, most of these play the playmoney games).

but still, the fish seem to be getting much better even if only the aspect of pre-flop

strats. no sir, i don't like it.

05-22-2002, 04:02 AM

05-22-2002, 11:06 AM
AWE POOR BABY --MAYBE YOU WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TO USE SOME SKILL TO WIN NOW INSTEAD OF PRAYING ON THE NEWBIES YOU JERKOFF!

05-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Web is a retard, why not take some of your winnings and buy a dictionary?!

05-22-2002, 07:21 PM
His grammar and spelling were correct SHIT HEAD!~

05-22-2002, 07:21 PM
His grammar and spelling were correct SHIT HEAD!~

05-22-2002, 08:46 PM
Ahh, the speed at which the idiots come out of the woodwork...

"INSTEAD OF PRAYING ON THE NEWBIES"- first usage of this spelling I've seen for what the guy meant, which must have been "preying".

Have a nice day.

Leon

05-23-2002, 12:50 AM
once again, yes he did. praying and preying are 2 totally different things. Do you really think he meant put your hands together and pray for them or could he possibly have meant prey as in the predator EATS the prey (tiger = predator, gazelle = prey)

please take a moment to go to www.dictionary.com...it (http://www.dictionary.com...it) may lower your blood pressure...probably not

05-23-2002, 10:44 PM
The dictionary can help us with both usage and spelling. I was referring to errors in usage (awe and praying).

Sorry if I offended you.