PDA

View Full Version : Tunica Updates

iMsoLucky0
01-27-2005, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know of any sites online that offer a live feed? Or maybe a streaming chat with someone commenting on the action.

If you could help me out here, mmm, that would be great, yeah.

shadow29
01-27-2005, 04:41 PM
No laptops at the final table, thus no updates.

drewjustdrew
01-27-2005, 04:45 PM
try pokerwire.com. i'm not sure about the other response indicating no updates. Maybe there will be periodic chip count updates. They just have to leave the room, right?

drewjustdrew
01-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Pokerwire.com:

Mizrachi doubles up against Negreanu
In the first hand of the day, Negreanu raises 40k in the small blind and is reraised 150k by Mizrachi in the big blind. Negranu reraises allin and is called by Mizrachi, putting him allin as well. Mizrachi turns over KK, Negreanu shows pocket tens. The board comes 9 6 8 2 K. Mizrachi now has over a million in chips.

wray
01-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Place Poker Player Chip Count
1 Chau Giang $1,350,000
2 Michael Mizrachi $1,100,000
3 Scotty Nguyen $1,100,000
4 Daniel Negreanu $720,000
5 John Stolzmann $530,000
6 Raja Kattamuri $320,000

asofel
01-27-2005, 07:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pokerwire.com:

In the first hand of the day, Negreanu raises 40k in the small blind and is reraised 150k by Mizrachi in the big blind. Negranu reraises allin and is called by Mizrachi, putting him allin as well. Mizrachi turns over KK, Negreanu shows pocket tens. The board comes 9 6 8 2 K. Mizrachi now has over a million in chips.

[/ QUOTE ]

think that's the right play? Obviously Daniel knows better than I...perhaps I play my 10's too weak....

SossMan
01-27-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pokerwire.com:

[/ QUOTE ]

think that's the right play? Obviously Daniel knows better than I...perhaps I play my 10's too weak....

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming it was folded to the SB, then those cards played themselves.
That's just bad luck that he ran into a hand. Think about what Daniel thinks that Miz put him on and determine what Daniel thinks Miz would do given that range and you'll see why these hands were destined to go to the felt preflop. The only way DN can get away from this is if Miz gets cute and flat calls preflop and the board is scary enough to allow DN to fold.

asofel
01-27-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pokerwire.com:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

assuming it was folded to the SB, then those cards played themselves.
That's just bad luck that he ran into a hand. Think about what Daniel thinks that Miz put him on and determine what Daniel thinks Miz would do given that range and you'll see why these hands were destined to go to the felt preflop. The only way DN can get away from this is if Miz gets cute and flat calls preflop and the board is scary enough to allow DN to fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

said that way, that makes sense...wish i could be watching right now....

Tyler Durden
01-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Amateur out in sixth, then this:

Mizrachi out in 5th
Daniel Negreanu raised to 85k on the button. Michael Mizrachi reraised all-in 307,000 more in the small blind. Negreanu called. Negreanu showed 77, Mizrachi notched him with 88. Then flop was 5s 9s 6h. The turn was the 2s, and the river was an 8, giving Negreanu the best hand with a straight. Mizrachi takes home $288,241.