PDA

View Full Version : The Man of the Year Awards 2004

Mike Haven
01-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Third Place goes to Albania:

http://www.cheeseypoker.co.uk/static/images/albania.jpg

Second Place goes to Serbia:

http://www.cheeseypoker.co.uk/static/images/serbia.jpg

And Winner of The Man of the Year Award 2004 is ...

Ireland:

http://www.cheeseypoker.co.uk/static/images/ireland.jpg

Graham
01-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Albania was robbed!! The judges were obviously biased...

TobDog
01-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Serbia clearly let women vote, who in the hell gave them that right?

Mike Haven
01-27-2005, 05:06 PM
i think the Albanian guy looks suspiciously like daryn gathering up his day's stake-money

Player12345
01-27-2005, 06:01 PM
the serbian contestant was stiffed imo. i'll bet he is only being scored on the cage and not the added carbon minoxide poisoning. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

itsmarty
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
I can't stop looking at the third place picture. At first I thought "well they probably aren't together", but if not she's apparently passing him. Either way, it's quite a sight.

Martin

Graham
01-27-2005, 07:31 PM
the serbian's giving them a lift fer chrissake. And the irish guy's at least holding hands and carrying some of the load.

The albanian's the only real man there. That's old school.

PapaSan
01-27-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm sorry Serbia is the clear winner, albania at first i thought were husband and wife but upon closer inspection it seems more likely that she is his daughter.

Ireland is an easy bronze medal winner here, its evident who calls the shots in this relationship , she is not carrying his beer that 6 is for him and shes drinking the 24. If she was carrying all the beer i would bump them to silver.

The shot of Milosevic driving Branka and her mother Bogdana around in the pigshit caked serbian bulletproof limousine is our world champ MOTY. If you zoom in closely you can see Branka smiling because today is thursday and on thursdays she gets to sleep in the barn and not the doghouse.

MicroBob
01-27-2005, 09:01 PM
I really can't make any judgements on my own just based on the pics......I mean, we don't even know how they did in the talent or swim-suit competitions or anything.

elric
01-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Albania has to be the clear winner here. The dude is relaxing with a nice walk and a smoke. The other 2 dudes are working hard because their women are not pulling enough of the load.

AAmaz0n
01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Rigged!

How could the judges overlook this entry. A clear winner.

http://www.fetish-pix.com/femdom/019/004.jpg

Clearly we need a recount.

Shauna

Graham
01-28-2005, 02:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Rigged!

How could the judges overlook this entry. A clear winner.

Clearly we need a recount.

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if you look at the serbian entry, there's a man walking his pet further up the road. I think you'll find it's probably one and the same...

MS Sunshine
01-29-2005, 02:04 AM
hmmm....heels.

MS Sunshine

Jim Kuhn
01-29-2005, 04:30 PM
There really should not be any debate about this. Albania is the clear cut winner. This is not only the MAN of the year but the MAN of the century!

Why do you think the man is having a smoke? AND he makes the woman carry their bedding around with them! I guess he never knows when he 'will get the urge'. Next you will tell me that he pimps her out for the right price?

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

krazyace5
01-29-2005, 05:58 PM
Didn't anyone else notice that this pic is a little too revealing? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

ClaytonN
01-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Only when you mentioned it. hah!

AncientPC
01-29-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't anyone else notice that this pic is a little too revealing? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I didn't catch it the first time either.

BradleyT
01-29-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's what they mean when they say "brown trout" around here...

PapaSan
01-29-2005, 07:33 PM
uhhh thats a pink snapper, brown trout are a totally different species.

Rudbaeck
01-29-2005, 07:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a thing for high heel boots, so I missed it.