PDA

View Full Version : I love Miami

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 02:48 PM
I just went to lunch. an incredibly smoking hot blond passed me on the street. she was wearing a very thin half top and no bra. she also had a very shirt mini, which she was wearing very low on her hips so that the upper part of her pubic region was showing. after i passed her, i looked back and her asscrack was also showing. *sigh* .

Unfortunately my phone cam was in my desk in the office. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-27-2005, 02:49 PM
I demand a better ending to this story.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I demand a better ending to this story.

[/ QUOTE ]

well it is windy today. unfortunately, no matter how hard i willed it, the wind just would not catch the lower edge of her skirt and push it up around her hips. sorry.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I was hoping for some sort of seduction and/or application to work at your new bar.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was hoping for some sort of seduction and/or application to work at your new bar.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wish. Second day in a row the hotties weren't there yesterday. Frankly I'm worried. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Zoltri
01-27-2005, 03:01 PM
Sometimes, I really hate you Jake.
Aside from the girl.. my golf clubs are talking to me. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
my golf clubs are talking to me. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing to worry about unless you start talking back.

Shajen
01-27-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just went to lunch. an incredibly smoking hot blond passed me on the street. she was wearing a very thin half top and no bra. she also had a very shirt mini, which she was wearing very low on her hips so that the upper part of her pubic region was showing. after i passed her, i looked back and her asscrack was also showing. *sigh* .

Unfortunately my phone cam was in my desk in the office. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever dude, she was like 160 lbs and 4'11". Didn't know you liked mopeds.

Just playin, it's down around 45 here today and yesterday it was in the 70s. I hate Atlanta's weather swings. Sunday last week I woke up and it was 14 degrees. Yesterday the high was like 74. WTF?

My allergies and sinuses are raping my nostrils. Dry. Not even spitting on it.

In other words, take your hawt chicks in mini skirts and your nice weather and get bent.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

apd138
01-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Im just glad this wasnt another tilt post.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 05:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im just glad this wasnt another tilt post.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was wondering how long that would take.

theBruiser500
01-27-2005, 05:49 PM
this thread is super lame

Sincere
01-27-2005, 09:00 PM
She probably has HIV, Miami is a shithole.