PDA

View Full Version : I don't like Milk

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 02:28 PM
it now makes me feel sick to my stomach when I drink it.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped drinking milk about 3 years ago.
I highly recommend it to anyone who still drinks the stuff.

lucas9000
01-27-2005, 02:30 PM
lesbian.

/manny ray

mmbt0ne
01-27-2005, 02:31 PM
I go through a gallon of skim milk in about 6 days. A lot of that is due to cereal and oatmeal, but I usually drink at least a glass a day.

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
probably because your mom is a dirty ho and her tits produced nasty milk. my mom produced sweet sweet nectar

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped drinking milk about 3 years ago.
I highly recommend it to anyone who still drinks the stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]well, I think the last time i drank milk was several years ago, well, actually this isn't true, I drink latte's pretty frequently, but something about cold milk bothers me.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
probably because your mom is a dirty ho and her tits produced nasty milk. my mom produced sweet sweet nectar

[/ QUOTE ]

And would you still try to get her breast milk these days?

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I actually had to drink soy milk when I was a baby. Really though, there is no reason to still drink milk.

Sponger15SB
01-27-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I go through a gallon of skim milk in about 6 days. A lot of that is due to cereal and oatmeal, but I usually drink at least a glass a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and my roomate go through 3-4 gallons of milk a week.

1 tall glass every meal baby.

bosoxfan
01-27-2005, 02:36 PM
I haven't had milk in about 15 years. I used to like cereal though but can't imagine eating it with out milk.

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually had to drink soy milk when I was a baby. Really though, there is no reason to still drink milk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats probably the reason. Studies have shown that people's tastes for different foods are often cultivated at a young age.

Popinjay
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Lactose intolerance? Check your ethnicity's history with milk, for instance being Korean I am lactose intolerance. Any bit of milk means gas ranging from disgusting farts to explosive all night diarrhea episodes.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Lactose intolerance? Check your ethnicity's history with milk, for instance being Korean I am lactose intolerance. Any bit of milk means gas ranging from disgusting farts to explosive all night diarrhea episodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? anyone can be lactose intolerant.

turnipmonster
01-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I eat cereal with soy milk, and never drink regular milk. commercial dairy is really disgusting and there is a lot of blood and pus involved.

--turnipmonster

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I eat cereal with soy milk, and never drink regular milk. commercial dairy is really disgusting and there is a lot of blood and pus involved. --turnipmonster

[/ QUOTE ]

w/e

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats probably the reason. Studies have shown that people's tastes for different foods are often cultivated at a young age.

[/ QUOTE ]

Studies can show a lot of things.

Personally, I drank milk a lot when I was younger (and a baby). I enjoyed the taste of it just fine.

Not now though.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-27-2005, 02:47 PM
I used to go through on average about a gallon every other day. I don't drink as much lately mostly because I hate going to the [censored] grocery store, so I end up running out of milk for days at a time. Plus, I rarely eat cereal anymore. One tall glass per meal is usually not enough.

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but it is much more likely in people of non-caucasian descent. In fact, several thousand years ago most humans were lactose intolerant after they were weaned. Then at some point a gene arose somewhere in Europe that allowed certain adults to not be lactose intolerant. Since this gene opened up a new food source it spread rapidly and became very common. However, the gene did not spread to all populations equally, so that is why certain ethniticies are more likely to be lactose intolerant than other.

Popinjay
01-27-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but it is much more likely in people of non-caucasian descent. In fact, several thousand years ago most humans were lactose intolerant after they were weaned. Then at some point a gene arose somewhere in Europe that allowed certain adults to not be lactose intolerant. Since this gene opened up a new food source it spread rapidly and became very common. However, the gene did not spread to all populations equally, so that is why certain ethniticies are more likely to be lactose intolerant than other.

[/ QUOTE ]

^ smart dude

theantelope
01-27-2005, 02:53 PM
I hate going to the grocery store too. That's why I use Peapod. (http://www.peapod.com)

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:54 PM
"The normal mammalian condition is for the young to lose the ability to effectively digest milk sugar (lactose) at the end of the weaning period (a species-specific length of time usually equal to roughly 3% of lifespan). It has been established that certain human populations have undergone a mutation on chromosome 2 which results in a bypass of the normal shutdown in lactase production, allowing members of these groups to continue consumption of fresh milk and fresh milk products throughout their lives.

There is some debate on exactly where and when the mutation(s) occurred, some arguing for separate mutation events in Sweden and the Arabian Peninsula near 4000 BC which converged as they spread, while others argue for a single event in the Middle East at about 4500 BC which radiated from there. Whatever the precise origin, most western Eurasians and people of western Eurasian ancestry show the effects of this mutation while most eastern Eurasians, sub-saharan Africans and native peoples of the Americas and Pacific Islands do not."
web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance)

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:55 PM
web page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance)
"The normal mammalian condition is for the young to lose the ability to effectively digest milk sugar (lactose) at the end of the weaning period (a species-specific length of time usually equal to roughly 3% of lifespan). It has been established that certain human populations have undergone a mutation on chromosome 2 which results in a bypass of the normal shutdown in lactase production, allowing members of these groups to continue consumption of fresh milk and fresh milk products throughout their lives.

There is some debate on exactly where and when the mutation(s) occurred, some arguing for separate mutation events in Sweden and the Arabian Peninsula near 4000 BC which converged as they spread, while others argue for a single event in the Middle East at about 4500 BC which radiated from there. Whatever the precise origin, most western Eurasians and people of western Eurasian ancestry show the effects of this mutation while most eastern Eurasians, sub-saharan Africans and native peoples of the Americas and Pacific Islands do not."

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]no, I use to drink milk when I was younger, just not when I was a baby. Something about it now just seems gross.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Milk is probably one of the unhealthiest things you could consume.

This is from the book "The Food Jungle" by Nancy and Eduardo Balingasa:

BGH - Bovine Growth Hormone is a genetically engineered growth hormone which increases milk production in cows by 10% - 25%. The regular use of BGH leads to increased mastitis in cows. Mastitis is an inflammation of the utter as a result of infection. This means the cows need to be given antibiotics to fight the infections.

Studys have shown BGH to increase fat, reduce casien (milk protien) content, and cause tumors in the colon, breast and prostate. Also, consuming antibiotics will eventually make you immune to them.

I don't drink milk, but I occasionaly eat ice cream or cheese, although I try not to. I put apple juice in my cereal.

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 03:20 PM
hmmm I like cheese, anyways. If people want the calcium, why not just drink OJ? it has hella protein too. The carbs are all mostly from natural sugars too, which isn't as bad.

theantelope
01-27-2005, 03:23 PM
It's easy to avoid this problem by just buying organic, hormone free milk. It's not even that much more expensive.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's easy to avoid this problem by just buying organic, hormone free milk. It's not even that much more expensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it's still just as nasty.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Milk is probably one of the unhealthiest things you could consume.

This is from the book "The Food Jungle" by Nancy and Eduardo Balingasa:

BGH - Bovine Growth Hormone is a genetically engineered growth hormone which increases milk production in cows by 10% - 25%. The regular use of BGH leads to increased mastitis in cows. Mastitis is an inflammation of the utter as a result of infection. This means the cows need to be given antibiotics to fight the infections.

Studys have shown BGH to increase fat, reduce casien (milk protien) content, and cause tumors in the colon, breast and prostate. Also, consuming antibiotics will eventually make you immune to them.

I don't drink milk, but I occasionaly eat ice cream or cheese, although I try not to. I put apple juice in my cereal.

[/ QUOTE ]

People worry about the goofiest things.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
People worry about the goofiest things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmm... prostate tumors. Good times.

astroglide
01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I put apple juice in my cereal.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is disgusting.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that is disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not. Try it.

astroglide
01-27-2005, 03:39 PM
maybe i should. while i'm at it i'll sprinkle some pixie stix and rock candy on top.

Paluka
01-27-2005, 03:42 PM
The Silk brand soymilk is pretty damn good.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dear God! That stuff is repulsive.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

At least we agree on something.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 03:47 PM
Yeah, tumors and health problems are pretty goofy.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Silk is okay. The best brand is "Soy Dream".

Bruce Springsteen drinks it!

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I put apple juice in my cereal.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is disgusting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't tried it, but it doesn't sound very appealing.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know some nutcase has written some paper at some point on almost everything "proving" it causes cancer.

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know some nutcase has written some paper at some point on almost everything "proving" it causes cancer.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree with Jake here, but in all honesty, ingesting hormones from cows milk just sounds nasty as [censored].

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ingesting hormones from cows milk just sounds nasty as [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is.

No matter what jake says about some "nutcase", hormones aren't somehting you usually need to be putting more of into your body.

Seriously though jake, some "nutcase"? What do you have to back that statement up? It sounds to me like you are just one of those types of people who refuses to hear any dietary information that contradicts with your own eating habits.

Seriously, think about it. Milk is not something your body was designed to consume after a very young age.

Regardless of whatever mutations humans have gone through, it's still milk for babies. Add on to that all the hormones which are put into most dairy products, and you have a beverage that I'd rather stay away from.

Beer is probably better for you than milk once you move into your twenties.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously though jake, some "nutcase"? What do you have to back that statement up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't seen any evidence to back yourt statements up, although I'm sure you could post some. And that's exactly my point. If I wanted I could find articles on the Internet that say nearly anything is bad for you. And then make the same claims about you denying it to justify your own eating habits. It's silly. And actually I don't drink much milk. I eat about two bowls of cereal a week, and don't really drink the stuff ever.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, next thing you know, some nutcase will start writing about how asbestos is bad for you.

BLin
01-27-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ingesting hormones from cows milk just sounds nasty as [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is.

No matter what jake says about some "nutcase", hormones aren't somehting you usually need to be putting more of into your body.

Seriously though jake, some "nutcase"? What do you have to back that statement up? It sounds to me like you are just one of those types of people who refuses to hear any dietary information that contradicts with your own eating habits.

Seriously, think about it. Milk is not something your body was designed to consume after a very young age.

Regardless of whatever mutations humans have gone through, it's still milk for babies. Add on to that all the hormones which are put into most dairy products, and you have a beverage that I'd rather stay away from.

Beer is probably better for you than milk once you move into your twenties.

[/ QUOTE ]

"There have been no long term studies of BGH's effects on humans. The congressional General Accounting Office has warned of the potential human health hazards from the consumption of milk or flesh (about 40% of the beef used to make hamburgers come from "old" dairy cows) derived from BGH-treated cows. The Consumer's Union went on to state that the FDA should not have even approved it. BGH "treatment" causes significantly increased levels of another growth hormone called IGF-1 in the milk, according to a 1990 study sponsored by Monsanto and published in Science. Bovine IGF-1 is identical to the IGF-1 naturally found in humans."

Source (http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/bgh.htm)

In a way, nobody has all of the facts.

ilya
01-27-2005, 04:12 PM
why drink it anyway, it tastes bad and it's bad for you.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, next thing you know, some nutcase will start writing about how asbestos is bad for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh good. The old "just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean it's not true" argument.

Actually the majority of the people collecting money in asbestos cases haven't had any health problems because of it. Read the court documents. I'm not saying asbestos doesn't cause cancer, just that this is a bad example.

But just because some things cause cancer doesn't mean many more don't. Or do when consumed in huge amounts. I always loved the saccharin study where they fed mice the human equivalent of like 14 pounds a day and then said, "oh look. they got cancer."

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-27-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How many of the things you drink every day are things that your body "was designed to consume"? Unless all you drink is water, I think you'll be hard pressed to say none.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And actually I don't drink much milk. I eat about two bowls of cereal a week, and don't really drink the stuff ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's good to know anyway!

Regardless of the effects of the hormones, milk still isn't the best thing to be putting into your body.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I don't just believe every conspiracy theory I hear. I base my opinion of milk on many different things I've read, and the simple fact that I'm not a baby cow means I probably shouldn't drink it.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How many of the things you drink every day are things that your body "was designed to consume"? Unless all you drink is water, I think you'll be hard pressed to say none.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. But there are certainly things your body can't process as well as others. I'm just saying that milk is not something your body is meant to be consuming past a young age. I have no doubt there are other things I drink which my body was not "meant for".

Honestly though, these days water makes up 90%+ of what I drink. Add in beer and some fruit juices, and that about covers it for me.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's impossible to say for sure what people were "designed" to consume. That's not really the point.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there are certainly things your body can't process as well as others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Roughage is very difficult to "process", as is fiber in general. But if we don't eat enough fiber, we get colon/prostate cancer. Hmmmmmmmm......

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there are certainly things your body can't process as well as others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Roughage is very difficult to "process", as is fiber in general. But if we don't eat enough fiber, we get colon/prostate cancer. Hmmmmmmmm......

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear, if one more person tries to argue semantics with me, I'm abandoning this board altogether.

Shame on me for using the word process.
Let's reaplace it with "handle".
Okay?
Great. Thanks.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I swear, if one more person tries to argue semantics with me, I'm abandoning this board altogether.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really swear it? Ir was that just more a figure of speech?

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I swear it. If you want me gone, go ahead.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
^ I think I just did. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
01-27-2005, 04:33 PM
No offense AC, but you keep using this semantics stuff, when you say stuff that is just wrong or mis type. Be cool brah, be cool. Type what you mean, if you are so sensitive to it.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly me, I thought it was a legitimate question.

I'll get you next time, and your little dog too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Silly me, I thought it was a legitimate question.

I'll get you next time, and your little dog too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha Ha

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No offense AC, but you keep using this semantics stuff, when you say stuff that is just wrong or mis type. Be cool brah, be cool. Type what you mean, if you are so sensitive to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

Because I should be expected to make completely literal points at every turn on this board?

No, I didn't "mis type".
Excuse me for using a word that doesn't mean exactly what I was trying to say.
Believe me, jake knew what I meant.

Thank you.

IndieMatty
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Love the location...

No, but it's not like you're saying "raining cats and dogs"...and peeps are all, "That's rain idiot!".

I saw process, and I assumed you meant process.

Just don't get sidetracked by it, no ones attacking you.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-27-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sheer genius.

IndieMatty
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Thats a cat, not a dog.

By the way, Jake, your link is busted.

Thythe
01-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Really the only gains from milk are calcium. Yeah you can get it from other places, but it's not as natural. Secondly, clearly it's good for cereal. Anyone who puts apple juice in their cereal needs to have some tests done on them.

dr. klopek
01-27-2005, 05:26 PM
No one will ever convince me that I should be drinking the same thing as baby animals, even they stop drinking it at a certain age. I don't think modesty is the sole reason we stop breast-feeding.

TSC-did you finally get your shirt?

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thats a cat, not a dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

*POOF*

IndieMatty
01-27-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't know what "poof" is. but you do know I was kidding?

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 05:27 PM
what shirt?

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The host site seems to go down a couple of times a day.

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sheer genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone got it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dr. klopek
01-27-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

weren't you waiting for one?

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 05:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]from where?

dr. klopek
01-27-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]from where?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know....it was your location for like 5 weeks.

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what shirt?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]from where?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know....it was your location for like 5 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]oh, NO, I still haven't gotten a freakin free 2+2 shirt /images/graemlins/mad.gif

David04
01-27-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bismillahno
01-27-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]no, I use to drink milk when I was younger, just not when I was a baby. Something about it now just seems gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can develop it later. I started getting symptoms at 21, and finally figured out what the hell was giving me the nasty farts and diarrhea at 23. I used to drink lots of milk up till about 13, and didn't stop completely at any point.

It doesn't affect me usually till the day after next, which is why it took so long for me to figure out what the hell was causing it. Some people react completely differently too, some just get nausea...

jdl22
01-27-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

AC clearly stated "if one more person tries to argue semantics." You as one of the people already arguing with him would not qualify as "one more" therefore your attempt to make a joke that you wanted him to leave failed.

realwtf
01-27-2005, 07:49 PM
A gallon of milk can have almost 3 billion pus cells. mmm I love the stuff anyway. drink more then a gallon a week

johnnybeef
01-27-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is there any other way?

wacki
01-27-2005, 08:12 PM
There are no good foods and bad foods. There are only good and bad diets. When people say one food or food group causes or cures everything, a red flag should go up, because it is very unlikely to be true. If you are scared of the growth hormone just buy organic.

Benal
01-27-2005, 08:15 PM
I have recently switched to organic milk. It tastes sooo much better. I can't drink regular milk anymore. Give it a shot.

Voltron87
01-27-2005, 08:26 PM
I drink a lot of milk. I would really be surprised if someone on this board drinks more milk than me. Mostly because I eat a lot of foods that go well with milk, and I participate in athletic activity almost every day and have a high metabolism.

Popinjay
01-27-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

At least we agree on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

The chocolate Silk soymilk is better than real chocolate milk.

vulturesrow
01-27-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I drink a lot of milk. I would really be surprised if someone on this board drinks more milk than me. Mostly because I eat a lot of foods that go well with milk, and I participate in athletic activity almost every day and have a high metabolism.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am pretty sure I probably drink as much milk as you do. We go through multiple gallons a week between me and the bambinos.

eric5148
01-27-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There are no good foods and bad foods.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I thought you were smart.

rusty JEDI
01-27-2005, 10:14 PM
www.notmilk.com (http://www.notmilk.com)

rJ

jakethebake
01-28-2005, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
AC clearly stated "if one more person tries to argue semantics." You as one of the people already arguing with him would not qualify as "one more" therefore your attempt to make a joke that you wanted him to leave failed.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an excellent point. Given that there is no one in the 2+2 universe that has not argued semantics with Cola, it wasn't much of a threat was it?