PDA

View Full Version : Is Jerry Springer show real..

KINGOFINLAND
01-27-2005, 01:43 PM
This is something ive been wondering for a long time so i want serious answer /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
They show some epsodes of this amazing crap in finland at the night when kids are sleeping. But I sometimes watch this and cant stop laughing.
Anyway please tell me all these guys are actors, or i feel bad.
I just cant believ there could so pathetic ppl even in americas..I have never in my life met such a freaks, or even heard about, that are in this show every time. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Who the [censored] would like to come on TV and tell whole world about dating shemale or f-cking dwarfs..

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 01:48 PM
I believe some of it is real and some isn't.

PhatTBoll
01-27-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just cant believ there could so pathetic ppl even in americas

[/ QUOTE ]

boo

Edit: I guess that would translate to *whistle* in Euro-speak

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just cant believ there could so pathetic ppl even in americas

[/ QUOTE ]

boo

Edit: I guess that would translate to *whistle* in Euro-speak

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, don't they have Gypsies and Pikies in Europe? same thing man.

Zoltri
01-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Its real.
The thing is though they will do anything to be on TV so they will embellish their stories. I am sure Springer's staff encourages them to some degree.

The power of TV, some people will do anything. Dont believe me?.....have you ever watched American Idol?

DblDownTrent
01-27-2005, 02:01 PM
real people, but they get paid.

KINGOFINLAND
01-27-2005, 02:05 PM
Well we are now seeing the american idol 2005 here about same time as you guys..

But yeah why i was asking that even tho we have those idol things and popstar-competitions here is nothing like the Jerry show. I quess that kind of program wouldent succes here, since we solve problems by killing ourselfs(highest suicide numbers in world) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bluffoon
01-27-2005, 02:17 PM
I work in NYC right down the street from where they used to tape a similiar show. So it wasn't unusual to to be walking down the street and a limo would pull up and a bunch of trailer trash would spill out in all its glory...

M2d
01-27-2005, 02:26 PM
well, afaik, it's not CGI, so what you see depicted on your screen are real people. beyond that?

youtalkfunny
01-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Isn't it obvious?

Yeah, they're real people: they're actors who cannot act.

Ever see so many fights with no punches thrown?

How many times can you fall for the "Here are some flowers, I hope you don't hit someone over the head with them and send flowers flying into the air," bit? You must laugh every time the Globetrotters bring out the bucket of confetti.

istewart
01-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Who the [censored] would like to come on TV and tell whole world about dating shemale or f-cking dwarfs..

hahahaha