PDA

View Full Version : Worst experience with gf or wife's parents

B00T
01-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Answering the funny name thread I recalled a moment.

I was seein this girl back in college. I was dating her for about 2-3 months before she came home for winter break. Her parents had known I was seeing her and I was going to come up and stay with her for a couple of days. I had never met them.

I wake up and head up there and get to her house. I hadn't seen her in a week or so (since that was forever as she lived downstairs from me), we went into her room as her parents were working and started goin at it.

Her dad comes home from lunch unexpectedly and we were too loud to hear the door or whatever. He walks into her room to see her daughter getting drilled from behind as she is facing her door.

Obviously I felt horrible and wanted to get the [censored] outta there asap. Everything was smoothed over after he bitched her out for knowing that he might come home for lunch.

Then after we graduated we all went out to dinner, my parents her parents. My dad mentions something how my gf let him into my dorm one day when he was lost and he didnt even know it was my gf. He said it was weird that it was the first time he met her he didnt even know. Of course he then asks my gf's parents when was the first time they saw me.

I start laughing and her father is dead silent while my gf is bright red.

It definitely sucked looking back at the moment.

What was the worst experience you guys had?

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 01:34 PM
Not enough bandwidth.