PDA

View Full Version : the simple life, interns

mostsmooth
01-27-2005, 10:22 AM
last night i watched the simple life for the first time.
wow, that was pretty funny. are those girls really that dumb?

its hot in there
dont touch the engine
which ones that?

am i crazy?

MikeyEdge
01-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Loves it.

zuluking
01-27-2005, 11:22 AM
I appeared on Simple Life 2 last season. All of the situations are totally contrived, set-up, reherased, etc. We stood around all day, and night at times, only to have the girls show up at the last minute to tape the scene. Then **poof** off they go, not to be seen until the next days's shoot.

No money? No credit cards? No cell phones? Bull$hit. They stay in posh hotels and are completely catered too.

Having said all that......they are two of the nicest celebs I've ever met. They are engaging, friendly, and polite. They're SMART and know EXACTLY what they are doing.

mostsmooth
01-27-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I appeared on Simple Life 2 last season. All of the situations are totally contrived, set-up, reherased, etc. We stood around all day, and night at times, only to have the girls show up at the last minute to tape the scene. Then **poof** off they go, not to be seen until the next days's shoot.

No money? No credit cards? No cell phones? Bull$hit. They stay in posh hotels and are completely catered too.

Having said all that......they are two of the nicest celebs I've ever met. They are engaging, friendly, and polite. They're SMART and know EXACTLY what they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for ruining it for me
it makes sense that they cant be that dumb but i was hoping they were, but if they are acting, theyre doing a pretty good job. paris does a little better job of it then the other one.

zuluking
01-27-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks for ruining it for me

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....sorry. Hey, I still like the show and watch it! btw, Paris is HOTTER in person. I mean, she's just fcuking hot beyond reason in person.

playersare
01-27-2005, 01:36 PM
television is rigged!

slickpoppa
01-27-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
btw, Paris is HOTTER in person. I mean, she's just fcuking hot beyond reason in person.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't seen her in person, but from what I have seen on TV I don't think that she's that hot.
a) she is too tall, too skinny, and her boobs are too small
b) she has a weird looking nose that makes the rest of her face not very attractive

Don't get me wrong, she's hot by everyday standards and I'd bang her. But there are so many other famous people that are much hotter than her.

mostsmooth
01-27-2005, 02:19 PM
wait a second, its ALL rehearsed? everybody knows whats going on? the families they stay with? the ad agency they worked for? the auto shop ? whats the point then? i was thinking that maybe it was like punk'd where only some people were in on it. please clarify this /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Felix_Nietsche
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Nicole hit that car twice in a row. She obviously did that on purpose......

MikeyEdge
01-27-2005, 05:25 PM
What episode were you on and what did you do for the show?