PDA

View Full Version : Ephedra substitute?

SuitedSixes
01-27-2005, 03:41 AM
I like being disinterested in food, jittery, hot, thirsty, and thin. Since the government banned Ephedra I have been none of the above. Any suggestions that won't kill a fatty with bad family history of heart disease?

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 03:43 AM
Stimunlants are stimulants. The bad side-effects accompany them all. I'd suggest taking up smoking, but obviously thats a bad idea, as is convincing a doctor you have ADHD. In lieu of the above, I suggest steady exercise and an appropriate diet.

BusterStacks
01-27-2005, 03:44 AM
cocaine. make sure you have enough $ to never run out... Thank me later.

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]
Any suggestions that won't kill a fatty with bad family history of heart disease?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, cuz ephedra didnt do all that?? Go exercise.

You can do the exact same thing with herbs tho, and they arent regulated by the FDA. Drink lots of redbull and OD on ginsing

pshreck
I took Ephedrine 4 years ago to take off the freshman 15. I ended up taking off like 25 pounds in a month, and was for no reason doing 2 hour workouts when I only intended to go for 45 minutes. That crap may be dangerous, but it certainly worked.

SuitedSixes
01-27-2005, 04:02 AM
Amen. I used to have will-power on the stuff and wanted to exercise. Now, I can't stick with any kind of "diet" for more than one meal . . . seriously. I love Dr. Pepper, on ephedra I went 9 months without one, I average 4 a day, now. Anyone ever gone to a doctor for this kind problem?

I know that the biggest danger is dehydration, but I used to drink, easily, 12 big glasses of water a day.

DBowling
01-27-2005, 06:22 AM
i think i can find ephedrine (legal) for you, gimme a few minutes

DBowling
01-27-2005, 06:27 AM
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=50
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1564

ive ordered from the company several times, they're legit. 1 25mg tab is the equivalent of 3pills of most of the old hydroxycut/xenadrine(their typical serving size). If you took less, the pills are easy to cut in half. Take one caffeine pill with it. 200mg caffeine was also the standard in three pills. These are harder to cut, but its possible. Take 2-3 times daily. PM me if you have any questions.

SuitedSixes
01-27-2005, 06:38 AM
Thanks DB.

DBowling
01-27-2005, 06:44 AM
np. anytime

JAD
01-27-2005, 08:57 AM
The problem is they are not 100% ephedrine they also contain guaifenesin an expectorant that makes you cough up all kinds of crap, gets to be quit disgusting (I know from experiance) Its the same thing you take in cold tablets when congested to help break up phlegm. Although you get the speedy effect the coughing fits you get are not worth it, take at your own risk.

DBowling
01-27-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is they are not 100% ephedrine they also contain guaifenesin an expectorant that makes you cough up all kinds of crap, gets to be quit disgusting (I know from experiance) Its the same thing you take in cold tablets when congested to help break up phlegm. Although you get the speedy effect the coughing fits you get are not worth it, take at your own risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesnt MAKE you cough, it allows you to cough. it thins the mucous in your throat. if you arent sick, i dont see why it would make you cough. ive also taken it, and have had no coughing fits. but of course, like you said, take at your own risk