PDA

View Full Version : How would you handle this one?

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:37 AM
This was a topic from a radio show a long time back. Every so often my mind goes back to this story as it is one effed up spot to be in. What would you do if you were the girl?

You have a great relationship with your parents. You've married Mr. Wonderful. Everything is going great. Your husband has taken to your family. Him and your dad are fixing up an old car. One day you decide to go over to ma and pa's to suprise Mr. Wonderful with a gift along with a bottle of wine for dinner at the parents.

You notice a light on in the garage. Ok, Ill go in there. You look through a window and see...

Mr. Wonderful bent over the hood and dad laying it to him.

I can't remember all the show, but I do remember the host got the gal on the line and she was pretty upset, not really sure what to do. She hadn't went to her parents for awhile since the incident. I can't remember what she briefly had done about her hubby.

b

nothumb
01-27-2005, 03:40 AM
Man that is too fuc<font color="purple"></font>ked up.

I would definitely be done with my girlfriend if she ever did the nasty with either of my parents, or probably anybody's parents for that matter. The real question is, what do you do about your folks? I'm not that close to mine (I like 'em and all, and they have my back, but we're not superclose) so I'd probably stop talking to them entirely for a while, if not forever.

On the plus side, you could get a free drink ANYWHERE with this story.

NT

Alobar
01-27-2005, 03:40 AM
well, shes obviously a really bad jusge of character (prolly cuz her parents are messed up A-holes), so mr.wonderful prolly has lots of other stuff wrong with him, but dump his ass, then go get some therapy cuz there is prolly lots of other things wrong in her life.

You cant really dump your dad, but thats a SERIOUS trust isssue breach, that may or may not be worth attempting to fix

NLSoldier
01-27-2005, 03:50 AM
Thats easy. Kill your entire family and then yourself. Do not under any circumstances risk the chance of anyone with any of your genes procreating again.

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The real question is, what do you do about your folks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember during the show that this turned into the main question. Especially given the closeness.

What if mom didn't know? Do you break it to her? Love to be the fly on the wall for that one.

b

nothumb
01-27-2005, 03:57 AM
Depends on Mom. Doesn't seem like you can just leave your husband and stop speaking to your father without Mom asking a few questions. If she decided to keep her hubby (why???) maybe it would be feasible not to tell, but then Mom would just wonder why you stopped coming over.

Anyway, how do we know Mom wasn't in the house looking for the spare camera battery? /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif

NT

wacki
01-27-2005, 03:58 AM
If it happened to me, then it's time for the gloves to come off. The partner goes, and the dad that screwed you over goes. No reason to be discrete about it either. They didn't give a [censored] about your feelings, so why should you care about theirs?

You can't trust either one of them. Honestly it doesn't take that much discipline to avoid that situation, so I don't see how you can let something like that slide.

Alobar
01-27-2005, 04:02 AM
I doubt the mom believes you, so it wont matter much. She prolly lives in a world FULL of denial if shes still married to the guy, he's had to have done stuff like this before.

bernie
01-27-2005, 04:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, how do we know Mom wasn't in the house looking for the spare camera battery?

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I can only vaguely remember that she didn't think her mom knew. But Im not totally sure on that. I think it was still part of the unresolved/unknown part.

b

bernie
01-27-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly it doesn't take that much discipline to avoid that situation, so I don't see how you can let something like that slide.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do remember her going over to her parents was as a suprise to her hubby and parents.

I don't think i'd let it slide regardless of the situation. What, did the guy slip and drop his pants? Then dad slipped on the same oil spot on the way to the bathroom? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

b

Alobar
01-27-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What, did the guy slip and drop his pants? Then dad slipped on the same oil spot on the way to the bathroom? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean thats never happened to you before? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bernie
01-27-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you mean thats never happened to you before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course. Except:

A: The g/f was out of town
B: We double impaled the dog.

b

Alobar
01-27-2005, 04:17 AM
LOL!!!! poor dog /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jakethebake
01-27-2005, 09:47 AM
This whole thread makes me feel kinda sick. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif