PDA

View Full Version : Where do you take it from here?

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:28 AM
This is a story a bud of mine told me from his Navy days.

They were on leave somewhere overseas. A bud of his picked up a gal and took her home. As he was doing her from behind, and sliding a banana in her 'dirty place', she seductively looks over her shoulder at him and purrs...

"I want to get...nasty."

wtf? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

b

istewart
01-27-2005, 03:29 AM
You pull the banana out of her now 10-inch wide anus and shove it in her mouth.

daryn
01-27-2005, 03:30 AM
this thread is over

pshreck
01-27-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a story a bud of mine told me from his Navy days.

They were on leave somewhere overseas. A bud of his picked up a gal and took her home. As he was doing her from behind, and sliding a banana in her 'dirty place', she seductively looks over her shoulder at him and purrs...

"I want to get...nasty."

wtf? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

b

[/ QUOTE ]

They were making a banana split, she just wanted to add the hot fudge topping. It's completely normal.

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You pull the banana out of her now 10-inch wide anus and shove it in her mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess any type of kissing is over with at this point.

b

Alobar
01-27-2005, 03:42 AM
why was he sliding a bannana up her arse? Thats just.....kinda dumb

BusterStacks
01-27-2005, 03:45 AM
I suppose the better question is why was a banana within reach suring sex?

daryn
01-27-2005, 03:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

some guys are not blessed with the double penis.

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she likes it?

Either that or he wasn't smart enough to use a carrot.

b

nothumb
01-27-2005, 03:47 AM
Umm, probably start wondering what kind of bacterial cockwaste I'm going to get from even smelling this chick, and slap her around a little to make myself feel better for going limp.

I mean... uhmmm... do her in the butt! Yeah! Hard!

NT

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:49 AM
Might've been in the kitchen...

b

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's gone beyond 'standard' anal already. I don't think she'd see that as 'nasty'.

b

Alobar
01-27-2005, 03:51 AM
I'd call total bullshit on this story. First off, its the first time he is with the girl, and she asks him to shove a banana up her ass? That would be way wierder than the "lets get nasty" line from above. Second, if you are with a chick who can fit a banana in her ass and likes it, why is it all shocking she wants to do something even more freaky?

nothumb
01-27-2005, 03:51 AM
Yeah... I was just compensating for... nevermind

I guess it's time for a Dirty Sanchez?

NT

Alobar
01-27-2005, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah... I was just compensating for... nevermind

I guess it's time for a Dirty Sanchez?

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

screw that, donkey punch the ho

bernie
01-27-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd call total bullshit on this story. First off, its the first time he is with the girl, and she asks him to shove a banana up her ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever been overseas? You might be amazed at their views on sex in comparison to here in the US. Not that there isn't a plethora of sluts who'd do this here.

Knowing my bud, Ill easily take his word, and his judgment of the word of his buddy who was involved.

b

Alobar
01-27-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd call total bullshit on this story. First off, its the first time he is with the girl, and she asks him to shove a banana up her ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever been overseas? You might be amazed at their views on sex in comparison to here in the US.

Knowing my bud, Ill easily take his word, and his judgment of the word of his buddy who was involved.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I need to get out more. Damn american women and their missionary position sex! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

wacki
01-27-2005, 04:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Umm, probably start wondering what kind of bacterial cockwaste I'm going to get from even smelling this chick, and slap her around a little to make myself feel better for going limp.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I am known among my friends for my un-pc humor, but I think I am PG-13 compared to you.

nothumb
01-27-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am known among my friends for my un-pc humor, but I think I am PG-13 compared to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're Disney, bitch!

NT