PDA

View Full Version : Hate Thy Neighbour

Zoltri
01-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Last night..The next door neighbour has the meanest looking Doberman Pincher chained up on his front porch fence. I pull into my driveway coming home from work about midnight.
This dog had a 20' chain on him so he comes tearing at me and stops short at about 15', almost like he knew the spot to stop running.

Anyway, during those 15' or approx 2 seconds I [censored] my pants. Needless to say im pissed so I find his name in the phone book and call him up.

"Hello"

"Yea Mike, its John from next door. I dont mean to call you this late but your dog scared the crap out of me...I mean is it necessary to put a 20' chain on him?"

"F*ck you, its my property"

[censored] hangs up the phone.
You should see this guy. He thinks he is some tough wise guy and he has the mean dog to fit his personality...so typical.

Was I wrong for calling him?
Any suggestions how to handle this nut.

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:07 AM
steak + strychnine = happy zoltri.

pshreck
01-27-2005, 02:08 AM
I watch all the animal cop shows on animal planet, and there are TONS of animal laws we dont know about it. Of course they vary by county or state I guess.

Many neighborhoods ban this kind of dog period. I have never actually lived in a neighborhood that allowed them.

Also, there are rules about chaining your dog up in the front yard. Call the pound and ask about the rules, see if you have any legal ground.

Boris
01-27-2005, 02:35 AM
I've also heard that 1lb. of hamburger + 1 ground up coke bottle is very effective. Not that I condone that sort of thing.

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Kill him with kindness?

That's what I always do...

Really... it is.

Reef
01-27-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Daryn, you read my mind

ThaSaltCracka
01-27-2005, 02:49 AM
find out your local laws and call animal control, tell them your concern.

bholdr
01-27-2005, 03:04 AM
Sounds like this guy is asking for it.

give it to him.

but don't kill his dog, it's not the dog's fault. maybe you should feed it like a pound of crisco a day till it's so fat it isn't scary anymore? then give your neighbor a buncha sh** about his 'fat bitch'.

and one paintball and that dog'll never hassle you again. i promise.

pshreck
01-27-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
find out your local laws and call animal control, tell them your concern.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally stole my response.

Your not gonna last long on this forum crossing me. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cyrus
01-27-2005, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There are TONS of animal laws we dont know about it. Many neighborhoods ban this kind of dog period. Also, there are rules about chaining your dog up in the front yard.
Call the pound and ask about the rules, see if you have any legal ground.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah but that would be considered cowardly (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1616499&page=0&view=e xpanded&sb=6&o=14) in some neighborhoods...

ilya
01-27-2005, 03:44 AM
Cap the guy, his dog will respect and serve you.

Alobar
01-27-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't kill the dog cuz his owner is an effing douche.

Just shoot his windows out with a BB gun, or drain the oil from his differential or something.

daryn
01-27-2005, 04:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't kill the dog cuz his owner is an effing douche.

Just shoot his windows out with a BB gun, or drain the oil from his differential or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was just joking. i love dogs.

realistically i would call some type of authorities and get the dog taken away from that [censored].