InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:03 AM
Do they accept Sklansky Bucks?

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:03 AM
you suck

nothumb
01-27-2005, 02:17 AM
This oughta teach you to gamble with the government's money, you degenerate. Whatever it is.

NT

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:22 AM
Hey boss, how's it going? I've made an incredible killing in Sklansky bucks. That said I'm doing alright in real money too, but since, as you pointed out, I am playing exclusively with my federal grants, I think I should be able to keep my real money earnings.

Did I tell you that I met one of the super cool posters here, randomly, in Chicago? I was a at a party for Stevie's program, and this guy told me he didn't have a job, but that he "did alright at poker" (young guy), and then told me his posting name. Needless to say, it cleared a lot things up. When I grow up, I'll be just like him.

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:23 AM
You suck, and you are losing the superbowl. Really.

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
You suck, and you are losing the superbowl. Really.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the pats lose the superbowl, i won't be crushed.

you will be an idiot forever though.

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:25 AM
And where doth this antipathy come from?

Damn man, what'd I do to you? Someone pee in your cheerios again?

nothumb
01-27-2005, 02:27 AM
No, said nothing about it. I'll have to catch up with some games out that way on my next road trip.

BTW, I don't think you suck, but I wouldn't bet against the Pats. That would suck. (Unless you are considering betting the spread).

NT

daryn
i just remember you were a wicked retard back in the day. salt cracka will back me up!

nothumb
BTW why do you even have any tax liability this year?

NT

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:29 AM
You hung up about me being drunk on election night?

Jesus boss. Yeah, republicans won. I got drunk. We all got in a fight. Come one.

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Between jobs, and govt. grants, much liability. All of my tuition grant doesn't count as taxable income, but my living stipend is ALL taxed, kind of ridiculous considering how small it is. Coupled with the money I made working, yeah, I am out way too much. I'll PM you the name.

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:31 AM
come one , come all, marvel at the retardedness of inchoatehand!

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:35 AM
Wow. A typo. You must be proud. Clearly I'm an idiot, please don't read the other posts to find out that your tax dollars are funding me.

Gee, you are bright.

nothumb
01-27-2005, 02:35 AM
You don't know who you're fu<font color="red"></font>kin with... he'll sic his snakes on you...

NT

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:38 AM
oh snap! i ACTUALLY PAY YOUR SALARY? holy sh[/b]it! well, you play poker right? well then you pay my salary too!

we're even.

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Hmmm...I don't recognize you from my games, but thats okay. Maybe you are slumming at the low-limits, when you aren't "getting drunk at weddings" or trying desperately to look cool with two busted chicks in your dorm room. Call me when you hit puberty.

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:40 AM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:42 AM
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

daryn
01-27-2005, 02:47 AM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

<font color="white"> this f[/b]ag always has to get the last word in </font>

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 02:49 AM
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif
<font color="white"> And sexual orientation, pray tell, has exactly what to do with what? Before you go calling people "fags" around here, I'd advise you to meet with others. Turns out there happen to be a hell of a lot of "fags" around, and all of them are better/smarter than you. </font>

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 03:00 AM
How the fcuk can you call yourself "nothumb," when quite clearly, as per your picture you have a thumb?

When are you coming out to LAG up the Greektown/Motorcity games with me? They make the Woods look like the WPT.

nothumb
01-27-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How the fcuk can you call yourself "nothumb," when quite clearly, as per your picture you have a thumb?

[/ QUOTE ]

You of all people should know. (Does that sound gay?)

[ QUOTE ]
When are you coming out to LAG up the Greektown/Motorcity games with me? They make the Woods look like the WPT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time I'm diggin in my butt and find $1k and a week's vacation, I'll let you know. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NT

InchoateHand
01-27-2005, 03:06 AM
1k? Jesus, you disappoint me. The greyhound would cost 80 bucks, and you only need 10BB at the 10/20 to clean up.

And yes, I know why you are called "nothumb," but its more fun to be the retard daryn is so sure I am. I love beeeininjgg veretarfed.