PDA

View Full Version : A game on freeshell.org

microbet
01-26-2005, 11:22 PM
This game seemed a bit non-standard to me. Lotta small raises - some folds when reraised but big pot odds - a few loose calls early as I recall. No disrespect to the player intended by starting this thread - but what do you think?

[I promise I'll put up one of my games sometime for ridicule]

Link to the replayer with the game (http://www.tightpoker.com/replayer/index.html?04-02-04ac.txt)

1C5
01-26-2005, 11:30 PM
"Welcome to the my first no-limit commentary. A disclaimer that I'm not normally a no-limit player so I quite likely make a number of mistakes here. "

Slim Pickens
01-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Nice laydown with the 72o. That's always a tough fold when you get a piece of the flop.

KennyBanya
01-27-2005, 03:05 AM
Can someone tell me how to use the hand replayer on freeshell.org? When I click on the replayer it says "no hand history".

Thanks,

Kenny Banya

Slim Pickens
01-27-2005, 03:35 AM
Seriously though, I finished watching the whole thing. While I'm sure shouldn't be the one to cast the first stone, it seemed to me to be full of critical mistakes that got bailed out by others' mistakes or lucky draws. Pre-flop raising haphazardly from EP with marginal calling hands twice? I don't know. The commentary didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but since I have a history of missing the point that's probably not such a bad sign. I'm glad he did well but it didn't seem like a solid long-term strategy.

I liked how the hand *after* he got 72o in the BB and checked, 72 would have flopped a boat.

microbet
01-27-2005, 12:18 PM
The link just works for me with IE, but not with firefox. Could be a browser issue.

microbet
01-27-2005, 12:20 PM
I saw that and seriously wasn't trying to insult him. Just seeing if people agreed.

for teh win
01-27-2005, 01:03 PM
The replayer doesn't seem to work with my recent logs although the old ones work. I noticed PP has changed the formatting of hand histories slightly, whereas the replayer hasn't been updated in 10 months. Is that why or am I just doing something wrong? I love the replayer and would hate to lose it.