PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't it be BrokeLads rather than Ladbrokes? *NM*

05-16-2002, 02:28 PM

05-16-2002, 05:18 PM
Wsex had problems when they opened their cardroom, but they didn't approach Ladbrokes level of incompetency. Their customer service is quick and friendly but totally useless. Using my original Ladbrokes sportsbetting account I couldn't log in. Using a new account I played for a few hours on Tuesday night. Then that account wouldn't connect. I've since connected with a couple of guest accounts. Basically you can connect once or twice with a new account, then the server won't respond. Has anyone on a dial-up account played more than 3 or 4 times?

I've withdrawn my money and closed my accounts and will be sticking to dedicated internet companies.

05-16-2002, 08:38 PM
it should be braindeads

they might as well be betting on flies walking up walls

i was just in a hand where someone reraised preflop utg with 82o

the fact that they won with full house 8s over 2s is irrelevant

the fact that someone then congratulated her, and meant it, is relevant

the shown hands are just unbelievable

it's the first time i've been ashamed to be british

05-17-2002, 01:29 AM

05-17-2002, 07:40 AM
Mike B'Stard that is!

05-17-2002, 11:48 AM
just in case anyone is wondering, my pal rik mayall and i were playing at ladbrokes yesterday when the Manager came on to the table and gave a bonus $25 to the winner of the next hand

we started slabbering at him, of course, and a few swear words were used while describing his site - words like f***ing, and s*** - which were auto-censored as shown

amazingly, though, when someone used the word "bastard" it wasn't censored!

the Manager agreed this was correct - they have deemed "bastard" as acceptable!

so, from thereon, we all called each other "bastards", in the friendliest of manner, it goes without saying

hence rik's "joke" above

at least, i think it's a joke