PDA

View Full Version : "Make $50-$500/hr playing on Party Poker"

LondonBroil
01-26-2005, 10:43 PM
Does anyone else get spammers for this lately? I swear I see it at least 5 times every 3 hour session.

Wake up CALL
01-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Sorry, I can't afford the cut in pay. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Isura
01-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Yes, in the chat at Party. Very annoying

AncientPC
01-26-2005, 11:33 PM
I rarely see spam on the NL 50 6-max, but it's probably because I don't play on Party enough.

At least Party disabled hot linking in chat.

Bob L
01-26-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm suprised nobody saves the hand # and report it to the affiliate support - maybe those spammers may lose their affiliate for signing up players who already have accounts.

mcozzy1
01-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Yeah. It's very annoying. I have had people reply in the chat that they checked out the websites they advertise and they're just terrible.

BottlesOf
01-26-2005, 11:49 PM
I threaten that fucker every time I see him.

Yobz
01-26-2005, 11:50 PM
I've reported it to party in the past and party said that they have taken action against the affiliates...whatever that means

adamstewart
01-27-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I threaten that fucker every time I see him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually laughed out lound when I read this. Very nice.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh ya... and yes, it's very annoying.

Adam

LondonBroil
01-27-2005, 12:30 AM
I've tried threatening him but I think they just open the table, copy the pasted text in the box, then close the table.
Argh, just got another one 2 minutes ago...
"RabbitAce: Make $50-$500/hr playing on Party Poker www.deletedsotheywon'tgetanyhitsfromhere.com"

WSOPWinner2005
01-27-2005, 12:44 AM
MikeSexton7 Spammed me with this, you would think he is making enough money already!!!

VinnyTheFish
01-27-2005, 09:33 AM
Yes, I saw it and quickly replied with my new phone number:

1-900-ban-spam

p.s. then I went and purchased it so that I can email it to every 2+2 poster that asks for it.

CLC
01-27-2005, 09:56 AM
I did write down the hand number when I saw this last night. It goes to Party tonight.

sthief09
01-27-2005, 10:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've reported it to party in the past and party said that they have taken action against the affiliates...whatever that means

[/ QUOTE ]

it means they've done nothing

Synergistic Explosions
01-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I'd like to make $500/hr playing Party Poker. Can someone please PM how to do this risk free?

Thanks,

Alvin Tostig

tubalkain
01-27-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I saw it and quickly replied with my new phone number:

1-900-ban-spam

p.s. then I went and purchased it so that I can email it to every 2+2 poster that asks for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really bought this thing?

I'd like to take a [censored] on it.

rusty JEDI
01-27-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it means they've done nothing

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they actually have done something. A few weeks ago it was always site www.xxxxshark.com (http://www.xxxxshark.com) and now its www.yyyyshark.com (http://www.yyyyshark.com)

Im thinking they had to start a new affiliate program and just mirrored the site. I cant be sure because ive never actually looked at either. Or party said "we're getting a little flack, we need you to change your name." And the dumb ass site didnt change it enough.

Whenever i see the spam, i warn everyone at the table that you get a virus at that site. The virus will give them access to your hole cards.

rJ

Bellagibro
01-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Do you like this spam better or the guys begging for change?

Freakin
01-27-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've tried threatening him but I think they just open the table, copy the pasted text in the box, then close the table.
Argh, just got another one 2 minutes ago...
"RabbitAce: Make $50-$500/hr playing on Party Poker www.deletedsotheywon'tgetanyhitsfromhere.com"

[/ QUOTE ]

Any self-respecting spammer would use macros at the very least....

I think we should lauch an official 2+2 DDOS attack against every server like this we see... but the first rule of DDOS club is that you don't talk about DDOS club....

Freakin

Adde
01-27-2005, 06:27 PM
Whenever i see the spam, i warn everyone at the table that you get a virus at that site. The virus will give them access to your hole cards.

Hey, this is a great idea, but you should really drop the last line. I think that is an obvious tell that you're joking. Let's construct a good line for copy-and-paste; how about this?

"VIRUS WARNING: he was spamming yesterday too. my computer got a VIRUS when visiting his site. fukking a-hole!!!"

To disguise the copy-and-paste a bit, what words should be misspelt?

Adde

rusty JEDI
01-27-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey, this is a great idea, but you should really drop the last line. I think that is an obvious tell that you're joking. Let's construct a good line for copy-and-paste; how about this?

"VIRUS WARNING: he was spamming yesterday too. my computer got a VIRUS when visiting his site. fukking a-hole!!!"

To disguise the copy-and-paste a bit, what words should be misspelt?

Adde

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your revisions are good.

rJ

Benal
01-27-2005, 06:39 PM
The number of views this thread has gotten is kinda funny.

And yeah, that guy pasting that on Party deserves to be shot.

lorinda
01-27-2005, 07:47 PM
For what it's worth they only need the copy/paste of screen name and chat and they bar that account straight away.

Edit: I assume they actually check it out first /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lori

Tosh
01-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Man its getting ridiculous, and those damn retarded affiliates. How are they not all banned yet.

MicroBob
01-27-2005, 10:50 PM
I think they just open up new account after new account (as the previous ones get banned) for spamming purposes.
Aren't the names different each time??
I honestly don't notice so am not sure.

I say nothing now because I'm just too busy twiddling my thumbs to be bothered.
I used to say "go away Spammer!!" and would sometimes report them.
Sometimes when I report them they would get back to me in an hour or so...other times I would get a response 4 days later. I occasionally would send the same e-mail complaint to alerts@partypoker.com, affiliates@partypoker.com and info@partypoker.com hoping that ONE of them would do something about it.
The 'affiliates' one would be more for the "25% rake-back" spam that is pretty damn constant.

I like Adde's ideas of "don't go there or you'll get a freaking virus."

craig r
01-27-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think we should lauch an official 2+2 DDOS attack against every server like this we see... but the first rule of DDOS club is that you don't talk about DDOS club....

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the second rule of DDOS club?

Adde
01-27-2005, 11:25 PM

Too many of them, too tedious to copy and paste. I'm going for a quick "VIRUS LINK" instead.

BTW, I think someone mentioned that people got paid by an aff at RGP to spam the poker rooms with his site. Not sure how valid that info is.

Adde

LondonBroil
01-28-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The number of views this thread has gotten is kinda funny.

And yeah, that guy pasting that on Party deserves to be shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems that over 1200 people want to know how to make $50-$500/hr on Party /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

illunious
01-28-2005, 01:54 AM
I've seen this a few hundred times at .5/1. I always assumed part of the $50 would be made by spamming for the site.

OT: I saw chat spam on party a couple days ago for a party signup bonus code.