PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out from ACR.

05-16-2002, 12:25 PM
Hello,

I am quite new to Americas cardroom, and I requested cashout on wednesday. My question is, should I receive some kind of confirmation about the cashout? I only can see that my balance is now smaller.

Another question, how long does it take? What are your experiences?

Yes, I have won two freerolls, and played with those winnings until I have got enough to cashout.

- Tero

05-16-2002, 12:49 PM
I cashed out 3 days ago and still haven't received anything.....plus they are not responding to my e-mails regarding the cash out. I'm becoming worried.

05-16-2002, 01:06 PM
They have been a little slow because it seems their system is not automated.

I would chat with the host and see what is up.

I cashed out some a few days ago.

D.

05-16-2002, 01:13 PM
I asked the host and there was no reply.

05-16-2002, 01:20 PM
I cashed out a few week ago. I didnt get any confirmation, but the next day (or the one after that) the money was in my account. As townes sayed, try the "chat with live host" feature.

Gatlif

05-16-2002, 01:30 PM
Was it in the afternoon or later? They are

sometimes not there.

05-16-2002, 02:14 PM
Talked to the host and it seems my account was flagged for some reason....i guess it will be ok once it's over.

05-16-2002, 03:56 PM
dont worry i get my checks to germany very fast 5 days

05-16-2002, 04:39 PM
I have cashout and had no problems.

05-16-2002, 09:53 PM
ACR pays in less then 2-business days.

Let us not forget that online cardrooms act as third party merchants by offering online payment services.

The efficiency of payouts lies in the hands of both the cardroom and the merchant. Communication to and from the merchant is vital. ACR does this quite well. Let us not forget that ACR offers much more then customer service structured around email! Speaking for myself; when my money is on the line I do not appreciate being in the mercy of an EMAIL! support@lmao.com???

At ACR there are three ways of inquiring about your account. One of which being an 800 NUMBER!!

In summary ACR pays as fast if not faster then anyone in the business.