Sophia
01-26-2005, 08:22 PM

Dahlberg
01-26-2005, 08:25 PM
I bid thee farewell my lady...

Bluffoon
01-26-2005, 08:28 PM
You poor thing.

Ive never seen such a victim. How do you live with yourself?

B Mando
01-26-2005, 08:28 PM
How does this relate to poker? It seems like someone needs attention!

BusterStacks
01-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Don't let the door hit ya...

fsuplayer
01-26-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This board seems to be just more of the same that we all see in poker rooms--a bunch of childish, socially retarded men who do not know how to interact with a woman in any way but negatively. You're like the boys on the playground in elementary school that yell "cooties!" because you can't think of anything else to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

it took 100+posts to figure this out?

Tosh
01-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Damn, I'm sure everyone would have treated you better if you were a man. Sexism everywhere, they all disgust me too.

sthief09
01-26-2005, 09:42 PM
I vin!

adamstewart
01-26-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This board truly digusts me. I am not anyone else, nor have I ever been. Apparently my posts bear some vague similarity to another woman you all saw fit to run on out of here, and so now I am a pariah for no good reason. The people who are equating me with this other poster are WRONG (in addition to having way too much time on their hands), and yet now it has gotten to the point where the tinfoil hats are all on and I can't seem to disprove anything, so I won't even try.

I came here figuring I had a lot to learn and something to contribute. I still feel that way, but pretty clearly I am only going to get abuse from the quality human beings here that seem to get kick out of being jerks.

Poker players as a whole have always made me a little ill. The game seems to attract the most socially backward elements. In live games, I am constantly flirted with, insulted, disrespected, condescended to, and so on. I came here with the hope that the enlightened players that would be reading 2+2 books would be different, but sadly you are not (at least the ones posting lately are not--my apologies to those who don't act like these idiots).

I don't see any other females prominently posting on these boards (I'm sure there are some, I have just never seen them), and maybe this is why. This board seems to be just more of the same that we all see in poker rooms--a bunch of childish, socially retarded men who do not know how to interact with a woman in any way but negatively. You're like the boys on the playground in elementary school that yell "cooties!" because you can't think of anything else to say.

So I'll lurk, and maybe if I feel the burning need to post I'll make a guy's nickname to do it with. And I'll be at your tables, probably making more money than you, whether you like it or not.

Flame away. I know it's all most of you are capable of doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note the similarity in Sophia's final post with that of one of CinnamonWild's final posts...especially what I have bolded. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cinnamonwild:[ QUOTE ]
That is why I will always, always win more money than any of you who refuse to evolve your games ... whether you like it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cinnamonwild, in closing....Link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=smallholdem&Number=137 8245&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit= 25&Main=1376273&Search=true&where=&Name=22388&date range=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&b odyprev=#Post1378245)

This is too funny...

Adam

BottlesOf
01-26-2005, 09:48 PM
OMG you are so [censored] WA-PIZZZZOWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.theromp.net/bootycallextraicon.JPG

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

bisonbison
01-26-2005, 10:15 PM
man. I decide to be nice and miss out on a justified shitfest.

johnnybeef
01-26-2005, 10:26 PM
No flaming here, just curious as to why someone would expend so much energy to tell everyone how rude they are. Wouldn't it have been easier to just stop posting altogether?

Etaipo
01-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey now! I'm not sexist , I'm sexy . Please take care to note the difference.

Harumph!

zokbarjazz
01-26-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

http://www.theromp.net/bootycallextraicon.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, is that jake?!?! i haven't seen him in years.

a jack and coke and a bottle of dom...

JinX11
01-26-2005, 11:20 PM
Fold the flop.

zephed56
01-26-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This board seems to be just more of the same that we all see in poker rooms--a bunch of childish, socially retarded men who do not know how to interact with a woman in any way but negatively. You're like the boys on the playground in elementary school that yell "cooties!" because you can't think of anything else to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

it took 100+posts to figure this out?

[/ QUOTE ]

buffett
01-27-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Fold the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, I think she had the odds to call it, but then she should definitely have folded to a turn bet.
-web

sublime
01-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Anybody but NE

so sad

BottlesOf
01-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Yea dude, I was hoping someone would catch the refference!

Kenrick
01-27-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see any other females prominently posting on these boards

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never noticed any post from you besides this one, but I have noticed many posts from Pokerjo22, who seems very lovely and talented.

sthief09
01-27-2005, 10:07 AM
oh man, I completely forgot about these. I'm about to get addicted again

awwwwww [censored] they're down

AngryCola
01-27-2005, 01:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In live games, I am constantly flirted with

[/ QUOTE ]

God forbid.

BTW!

I have no idea if this person is/was cinnamon, but I always seriously thought cinnamon was that "Lansing" person.

Their posting patterns were all the same and cinnamon showed up right after Lansing got the boot.

So, if Sophia is cinnamon, it's most likely at least the persons third troll account.
Yikes.

Chap_Stick
01-27-2005, 08:38 PM
Why complain when you can save time and just not read anymore.

radar5
01-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey guys.....I know I'm Just a girl and all...but should someone pm this to lori/lorida?

I mean, if she's looking for a female poster....should we bring in the big guns?

waffle
01-28-2005, 02:21 AM
Think you're gonna have to find someone else...

Lawrence Ng
01-28-2005, 04:17 AM
Girls flirt with me all the time..I just hate it too y'know. God that kind of attention really sucks.

Lawrence

adsman
01-28-2005, 08:53 AM
In Australia there are lots of women like you.

I left Australia.

HopeydaFish
01-28-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In Australia there are lots of women like you.

I left Australia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Methinks her beef is that it's only the ugly guys flirting with her at the tables. When the ugly ones flirt with her it's harassment, when the hot guys flirt with her it's just in fun. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AncientPC
01-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I didn't know CW and I don't care if you're her or not, but you need to grow some thicker skin and just suck it up.

Doc Mox
01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
On my other favorite web site (freerepublic.com) this post would be called an Opus...your final, selfserving, composition. ADIOS!

BTW, changing your handle won't disguise your next post.

CORed
01-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Am I the only one here who's been around long enough to remember pokerbabe? What ever happened to her anyway? Also, there is partygirlUK. It's just easier for Sophia (and CinnamonWind, if she wasn't the same person) to believe that she's being picked on because she's female (or purports to be. Who knows on the internet, where the men are men, and the women are men and the little girls are FBI agents), than to realize that it was the attitude that caused her so much grief. If you post a hand, people, expect to get some criticism. Why did you post the hand if you didn't want to know what we thought about your play? No need to get offended if somebody thinks you played it incorrectly. It seemed like Sophia just wanted to post hands she had won so she could brag about how good she is (or thinks she is).

CORed
01-28-2005, 03:59 PM
How could I forget Lorinda in my previous post? Lorinda, if you read my previous post and felt slighted, I'm sorry. Of course, I don't often see Lorinda post anywhere but the zoo. Maybe she won't know I forgot about her.

CORed
01-28-2005, 04:04 PM
One more thing Sophia. I think you will find that picking a guys nickname will help much. The problem seems to be your personality and attitude, not your gender. You will probably get just as much grief posting with a guy's name. We may even figure out your the same person.

adamstewart
01-28-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On my other favorite web site (freerepublic.com) this post would be called an Opus...your final, selfserving, composition. ADIOS!

BTW, changing your handle won't disguise your next post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this Sophia/CinnamonWind ??? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Just kidding... you registered in 2003

Adam

AncientPC
01-28-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, there is partygirlUK.

[/ QUOTE ]

partygirlUK is a guy, just so you know.

Monty Cantsin
01-28-2005, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea if this person is/was cinnamon, but I always seriously thought cinnamon was that "Lansing" person.

Their posting patterns were all the same and cinnamon showed up right after Lansing got the boot.

So, if Sophia is cinnamon, it's most likely at least the persons third troll account.
Yikes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I totally missed out on this latest version of the Doppelgang who couldn't shoot straight. I guess I need to start reading Theory and General again if I want to keep up.

Anyway, just for fun, in addition to the blatant overall similarity and the good-bye note language similarity noted by Adam above I did a quick peek for other language tics and quickly found the (nails-on-a-chalkboard) use of "meh" to begin a response by Sophia, Cinnamonbunz, and Lansing.

And, most of all:

Puppykicker, Cinnamonwind, Sophia all have teeny, tiny little avatars. I almost don't want to say anything because it's such an obvious tell and now [s]he'll know about it.

God, what kind of idiot am I that I enjoy such sub- Hardy Boys skullduggery. BUT I DO!

/mc