PDA

View Full Version : Temper tantrum

syka16
01-26-2005, 08:17 PM
What's the most embarassing thing you've done after getting knocked out? Only curious because I'm sitting next to a smashed Diskman - it had it's own problems.

DangerGoodson
01-26-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm on optical mouse number 4. But I'm sure that's tame.

El Maximo
01-26-2005, 08:25 PM
My wife's cat learned how to fly after jumping on my mouse and making me misclick call and all-in with trash. Unfortunately she walked in at that exact moment. Not really embarassing as it was painful for me and the cat.

syka16
01-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Are you figuring that into your hourly rate? Sorta like buying nachos and tipping the dealer in a BM?

DangerGoodson
01-26-2005, 09:06 PM
It really gets rid of the tilt, you should try it. I think it's postive EV.

I found a store that sells them for 10 bucks and my roomate also can occasionally get me them for free.

I rather break my mouse than my bankroll.

The Yugoslavian
01-26-2005, 09:18 PM
I don't get too mad playing SNGs -- not sure why. Even if I'm on a huge losing streak I may get a bit despondent and depressed. Perhaps think that I really am starting to suck -- causing me to go over my game (never a bad thing) -- but never very angry.

However, when playing limit ring it doesn't take nearly as much to have me IMing anyone who will listen to me how much my opponents suck and how pissed off I am.

Perhaps this is because with SNGs I just start up another one and this changes the scenery. In ring games it's always the same blinds, same opponents and same lower buyin total (that keeps getting lower after every suckout) that I'm looking at. In an SNG when I start another one it's like I have a clean slate and can try to play it as such (plust I get another 800 chips and don't have to be constantly reminded of the $$ I just lost).

Just my 2 cents.

Yugoslav

skipperbob
01-26-2005, 09:23 PM
Stuff mouse into cat; cat into wife; wife into chipper; problem solved

Big Limpin'
01-26-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of the Turduckin
Wifecatmouse

ilya
01-26-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see...in one sentence, you have torture, bestiality, and brutal, cinematic homicide. Does your first mate have a pegleg, skipper?

skipperbob
01-26-2005, 10:05 PM
All that without really trying; GeeWhiz

willie
01-26-2005, 10:13 PM
i'll kick a wall, punch a wall or a door...

usually i can take it just fine but when reaaaaaal bs happens, like losing a flopped 90+ percent favorite...i tend to bug out

if i'm running bad, i flip worse than usual

Big Limpin'
01-26-2005, 10:28 PM
Personally, i have found that i react LESS to the amazing beats.
I usually just kinda stare at the screen, stunned, for like 2 seconds. THen i type something like "wow" into chat.

Voltron87
01-26-2005, 11:01 PM
exact same story

networkman
01-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Screamed '@UCK' at the top of my (rather loud) voice just as the little old lady that lives next door knocked to drop off a parcel for my wife.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Pepsquad
01-27-2005, 06:02 AM
Put my fist through my monitor. THAT was jackass move.

SuitedSixes
01-27-2005, 07:02 AM
I'm with Yugo and Big Limpin'. I don't get mad at SNGs, which is odd because I am easily angered in other aspects of life. I tend to get depressed and have alot of self-doubt, but then I'll go 8 ITMs in a row and go the exact other way. There IS a reason my profit graph looks like a roller coaster.