PDA

View Full Version : NL books

bholdr
01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
There's so much good literature out there for LHE, i can barely find the time to keep up..

There doesn't seem to be anywhere near the same level of quality NL advice out there. I prefer NL, but i feel that i need some good instruction to progress.

can anyone reccomend a good book? I play online, as high as the .5/1 and sometimes 1/2 (rarely)but i prefer to multitable lower buyins, and i'll be playing live more as my roll can now handle some bigger games. i am, generally speaking, not into tournaments.

i did like the SS NLHE section, are the improvements in SS2 worth buying that too? is there a decent 2+2 NLHE book? I think what i'm really looking for, though, is a kind of WLLHE or SSHE for NL.

ideas?

thanks!

jakethebake
01-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Great question!!! It's never been discussed before. I'm sure I couldn't find a thread on it if I looked for more than 10 seconds.

PJS
01-26-2005, 02:04 PM
I posted a similar thread, and was told that Sklansky and Miller are working on a NL book, and will be out later in the year. However, the latest 2+2 book on NL is "Harrington on Hold'em" by Dan Harrington. It's also had great reviews by the other forum members. (My copy is on it's way to me)