PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

05-14-2002, 12:31 PM
Is there any point on playing higher limit than 3/6 on Paradise? Tryed out the 5/10 table yesterday and it seems impossible to win with all the rocks up there!! from now im only going to play 3/6, its usually good games at the low limit tables..

05-14-2002, 12:51 PM
The bigger games are definitely tougher but I have had a fair bit of success there. It takes some adjustments but mainly I find it is exploiting weaker players when they join the table and avoiding many hands against the recognizeable very good players. The paradise notes feature really is useful for tracking all this as I used xcel in the past but now find it much easier and quicker. Only down side is every other player that really wants to use this feature also has it at their disposal. Good luck!

05-14-2002, 02:05 PM
When I play full holdem games, I almost always play on other sites. Paradise has good software and fast payouts as well as the biggest variety of games, but much better 5-10 and 10-20 holdem games are available on most of the other big sites (UB, Party, True, etc...).

05-16-2002, 12:10 AM
I bought me some chips on pokerroom today and i relly like the games on that site.. easiest game on net in my opinion! Now i only have a br for $3/$6 5. maks tables ,but if bankroll increase further im moving up to $10/$20 games!

I cant play on Partypoker due to my missing Faxmachine ,but im going to try it out when i have faxed ID. papers and stuff!