PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday at my new bar...

jakethebake
01-26-2005, 11:18 AM
My morning, pre-coffee ramble...

A couple of interesting things yesterday at my new bar. First off, I did drink both my beers yesterday instead of saving one for today.

Second, none of the usual good looking barmaids were there. It was very disappointing. There was some guy and some skinny, ugly girl with granny glasses. They did have a very young trainee bartender that was kinda cute. This particular bar has an open front and it was a little cold out so her brights were on most of the time i was there, which was nice. I'm just hoping the other better-looking barmaids just happened to all be off and didn't quit or something.

The other comments are about two waitresses they have there. These two waitresses kinda look alike but different. Both are like 5'2" and have dark hair and skin. They're roughly the same weight, but it's interesting that one appears to have a much better body. I can't really tell if it's just posture or what because she doesn't appear to really be in better shape. Just sorta has the weight distributed to all the right places or something. She does have bigger boobs than the other one. She's seems kinda stuck up though.

The other one doesn't have as nice a body. It's o.k. but not great. But she has a really cute face. The funny thing was I caught her looking at me a couple of times, which was interesting. I'm no Brad Pitt or anything, and unless I make an effort I don't think I get a lot of looks. I thought I imagined it, but when I past her on the way to the restroom she kinda turned toward me and gave me this really needy, little lost puppy dog look and said, "hi. how are you?" in this really anxious kinda way. It was kinda weird. Maybe she thought I was someone else.

Anyway I was just thinking about this this morning because I had a sandwich dream last night.

Bluffoon
01-26-2005, 11:24 AM
Just ok looking chicks rock.....

jakethebake
01-26-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just ok looking chicks rock.....

[/ QUOTE ]
In sandwich dreams they do.

Bluffoon
01-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Married guys shouldn't be having sandwich dreams.

jakethebake
01-26-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sandwich dreams are all we have left.

ThaSaltCracka
01-26-2005, 11:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sandwich dreams are all we have left.

[/ QUOTE ]um, its better than cheating on your wife.

Nice report Jake, hahaha /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-TSC

Shajen
01-26-2005, 12:14 PM
this thread sucks without pics.

B00T
01-26-2005, 12:18 PM
You dont say that,, you either sheep Patrick's smiley faces with signs or you dont post on the matter at all.

jakethebake
01-26-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this thread sucks without pics.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm..... I'll try to remember my camera phone next time. But I like trip reports w/o pics fine myself.

Shajen
01-26-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You dont say that,, you either sheep Patrick's smiley faces with signs or you dont post on the matter at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't find the damned thing. I tried for like 15 minutes.

Anyway, thanks for telling me when and how I should post B00t. I'm incapable of making a rational decision without your help.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-26-2005, 12:34 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

Shajen
01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, sure..../images/graemlins/grin.gif