PDA

View Full Version : Im not racist ..

Greenthumb
01-26-2005, 04:15 AM
..but has anyone ever seen a chinese guy lay down a hand? i guess ive seen it once or twice lifetime.i have chinese friends, but they dont play poker.
ps. sorry for asking a poker question

slickpoppa
01-26-2005, 04:17 AM
Didn't you see johnny chan's laydown against Mike in rounders? THAT is how you play poker.

pshreck
01-26-2005, 04:18 AM
This belongs in the books/software forum.

Greenthumb
01-26-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't you see johnny chan's laydown against Mike in rounders? THAT is how you play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif
i wish they showed what chan was holding in that scene

IronDragon1
01-26-2005, 04:29 AM
I fold all the goddamn time.

That's more a consequence of my rampant suck at poker though-not my slanty-eyedness

bholdr
01-26-2005, 04:30 AM
i dunno, most chinese (not chinese americans- I'M not being racist here it's a cultural thing) are pretty good, IMO. they have no huge cultural/religious inhibition against gambling, so genrally are more fammiliar with gambling games than americans, and i've met several chinese sharks.

i'm thinking about learning Mah-Jong, i hear it's the most popular form of gambling in the world- and i like that idea. sry for the hijack, but anybody have a good link?

Greenthumb
01-26-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I fold all the goddamn time.

That's more a consequence of my rampant suck at poker though-not my slanty-eyedness

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wink.gifyou know i didnt mean any disrespect(i hope) we all look the same to the creatures of other planets.